Rate Dr. Craig E. Hanson

Dr. Craig E. Hanson's Ratings

I found his staff as friendly and He was knowledgeable. He had answers to my problems!

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Hanson is by far one of the best Drs I have ever seen! Very knowledgeable has always taken the time to talk to me and make sure I understand whats going on goes out of his way to make himself available when you need him. Couldn't ask for a better DOC!!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2011 | flag

Amazing staff! Short wait times. Doctor is very knowledgble. Listens to what you have to say and answers any and all questions. I have never felt rushed. Also, VBAC friendly doctor, which is nice for a pregnant woman with one c-section under her belt, who is scared of a second.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Didnt explain things about my condition, was in a hurry every time I saw him, made me feel like I was not very important.

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag

Did not explain everything he was going to do. Treated me as less of a human than he, like I did not matter.

Submitted March 29, 2008 | flag