Rate Dr. Mitchell A. Jackson

Dr. Mitchell A. Jackson's Ratings

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr Jackson uses the most up to date technology and is very passionate about the care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Rated this way because I was a new patient coming in for an evaluation and wanted to charge me an extra $250 for a "second opinion". There was no second opinion involved, I just needed an eye exam. Cancelled the appointment. Rip off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

My wife and I had Lasik done and Dr Jackson was great also his staff.Would recommend him everytime.Well worth our 2 hour round trip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I had two surgeries performed by this doctor. I had both cataracts removed. I also received intraocular lens implants. Before the implants, I required the need for trifocal glasses for at least 10 years, but it got to the point where I could not read fine print even with my glasses. Because of this, I participated in a study for intraocular lens implants which allowed for a discount. Insurance did not cover this because it is under the term of cosmetic surgery. After my surgeries, I only need non-prescription sunglasses on sunny days now. All the surgeries were painless and little recovery time was needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

I was very happy, my treatment went without a hitch.Dr Jackson explained everything and made me feel at ease. This operation has made a big improvement to my everyday life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr. Jackson is an excellent opthamelogist. He always has a smile on his face. I trust him completely with my eyes and I always recommend him whenever I can. My friend, Lora Postell whom I recommened to Dr. Jackson loves him too and is very pleased with her eyesight. I don't have to wear glasses anymore since my cataract surgery last year. Dr. Jackson straightened the muscle in my left eye in 1998 and did a great job. He doesn't do that kind of surgery anymore. I am very happy with Dr. Jackson and won't go anywhere else. He's the best! Dr. Jackson's staff are really great too. westbertha@att.net

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Got LASIK from Dr. Jackson. He is very knowledgeable and he and his staff are really comforting during the procedure. He does LASIK all day long, so you can rest assured he has the appropriate experience to do the procedure properly. He has done over 30,000 of them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I would not go back to this doctor. I had a 10:30 appt and I was not seen until sometime after 11:30. His assistant had left my door open and I witnessed him visiting with a medical sales rep before seeing his next patient. The meeting was short, but still I feel if he was running behind then he might have need to reschedule. He seemed knowledgeable and well trained (all his plaques/degrees were in the waiting room), but this didn't help that he only spent about 5 minutes speaking with me and looked into my eyes once before making his diagnosis. He used an acronym and when I asked what that was he still didn't fully explain what my ailment was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619225].votes_count ]]