You may also like

Rate Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga's Ratings

Had this doctor for 8 years and would not recommend him to my worst enemy.Completely uncaring and not interested in anyone but himself and his opinion not specialist or effect on your health keep trying the doctors list as he is not what we need .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Terrible doctor! Don't waste your time with him! He refused to treat my son unless I had the air quality tested in my home. There is nothing wrong with the air quality. My son had asthma and obstruction breathing from his tonsils. He is either in a good mood or in a bad mood. Don't except him to care about you if you get hurt and need time off work. He is out to protect the employer even if you can't sit to do your job and need time off work. Don't even think to ask questions about his treatment or what is wrong. He will inform you that he has his medical book and degree in the next room. The best decision I made was to stop seeing this doctor. I get better treatment at the after hours and less stress and emotional anxiety!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Adenuga has always been very helpful form myself and my family. I have tried to get my Parents into see him, but he is at his capacity for patients. It's unfortunate that not everyone has had such a pleasant experience with him. He has been our Doctor for 5 years, and we would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

This doctor has no bed side manors. He is very rude to his patients. Doesn't care to give professional diagnosing he only says" what do you want me to do." He failed to notice I have severe asthma and kept on sending me home and telling me to take a shower and take 4 benadryl. I went to another doctor because I couldn't breath and he told me I had severe asthma. Now i'm on 2 different puffers and it's been 2 years and I am still not up to par. I also has a bad rash from medication he prescribed to me knowing I was allergic to it. I was so full of sores and swelling a lot. I made an appointment to go and see him about it and he told me to go home and take showers. What I needed was a cream to help ease my suffering and the right prescription to get better. That's when I got another doctor that saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I agree with mostly everyone else Dr. Adenuga can be rude, he has no bedside manners, he has also dismissed health concerns I have had along with arguing with me when I asked to have things checked. I have left his office in tears more then once because of the way he has treated me in my time of need. We need doctors here who care about their patients and wants to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Becky is the best receptionist ever, but Dr. Adenuga is too unpredictable. Some days he is very kind and caring and gives excellent care, other days it feels like it's an annoyance to have us in his office. He has dismissed concerns I've had, refused to give referrals for my kids and he never seems to check or remember medical history - even when we've been in various times in the last month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

My personal experience with Dr. Adenuga is completely different from the previous post. I would actually say that he's a pill pushing doctor. During the first visit I had, he prescribed me blood pressure medication without even asking me about anything... my life-style or diet. I just got a prescription with no questions asked which I find a big alarming.
Another prescription that I got from him for something else was incomplete (dosage! was missing) so that pharmacy had to call his office back to figure it out. Again, a bit alarming.
Overall, he seems like a pleasant doctor if you go with what he has to say and don't ask too many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

THIS DOCTOR,IS A HARD WORKING COMPASSIONATE MAN. IF YOU;RE LOOKING FOR A PILL PUSHING DR, LOOK ELSEWHERE. HE BELIEVES IN TESTING BEFORE PERSCRIBING, HE TAKES TIME TO LISTEN AND ADVISE. MY HUSBAND, MY BROTHER AND MYSELF RESPECT HIM DEARLY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

he's hit or miss.. more misses then hits. Some days he's helpful and cheerful but most days he's rude and unwilling to help. On a couple of occasions I've got to him with pain or a condition and he said "well what do you want me to do about it?" Ok I'll just live in pain then.. thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Nothing Wrong with this Doctor.....Some people like to self diagnose...and He's not PLAYING....he tells it like it is...refreshing....He's told me things I didn't like...however I know he's right....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737279].votes_count ]]