Rate Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga's Ratings

what a poor excuse for a family dr My hubby had an ear infection and when he was looking in his ear he asked my hubby what he was looking for!So my hubby said you are the dr you tell me (stupid) I am a nurse and coulnt believe it I was there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

He was my mothers doctor after ours retired. My mother has veey bad health and he was no help. We switched almost immediately after he went t ohim for chest pains and he told her she was dehydrated. Turns out she had 3 silent heart attacks. He treated me for severe pain and gave up after a few tests and meds didn't work. Turns out i have a liver disease. He is useless and arrogant. When we switched his secretary ( who was sweet up until we switched) made it difficult and was very rude herself. Would never recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Excellent Doctor, I have switched to him after attempting for two years with my old Doctor and getting nowhere. Upon my first visit with this Doctor after just 15 minutes of questions he had concluded with the right diagnosis. He is well educated and actually cares and listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Adenuga was my mothers physician before she was diagnosed with dementia. Before mom was diagnosed she went to see him thinking she might have had depression. His approach was not to conduct any testing or do any research, but to tell her instead that there is no such thing as depression, but it is "all in someone's head." They need to change their lifestyle in order to make themselves "feel better". My mom was a nurse for 35 years. She was also a caretaker for my brother who had a stroke at 12 years old and now suffers from schizophrenia. She has had a very hard life, and clearly did suffer from something because she has since been diagnosed with dementia and now lives in a special care home at the age of 60. Since my mother has been diagnosed, I have had to take care of my brother. Dr. Adenuga is also my brothers family doctor. It has been a year and I have been in to see the doctor a few times and he is an extremely rude doctor. My brother is a bit slow and one time asked the doctor is he still has diabetes and the doctor turned to him and said "I don't know, why don't you ask your sister." I was in disbelief. I have been searching for a new doctor ever since.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Have had this dr for many years, and have panic attacks everytime i have to see him. I have been seing a specialist who told this dr to put me on disability because the specialist was moving and papers were not to be filled out til later. Dr refused, said my reasons are not big enough health problems. They are severely debilitating to me. I am unable to even leave my house and am in 10/10 pain 75 percent of the time. I have five health issues. He refuses to perscribe medications specialists reccomend because he does not morally agree with them. He makes me do all the running around, and is more focused on the politics of the healthcare system than actually helping me get better. I have put my name on the list for a new dr. I am in tears all the time over what this dr is doing to my life by not helping me get better or be able to provide for my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1773827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. Adenuga is the greatest doctor I ever had. He always takes the time to explain everything in detail so you understand everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1773826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

couldn't agree more with the previous post's. Mr Adenuga does not even deserve the Dr in his name, always has the same arrogant attitude, very unapproachable and down right rude, I stress out every time I have to go see him, which is never good considering he is supposed to be helping people not making them shudder with his personality, def not doctor material, so not worth going through this and will not put myself through it anymore, will go to a walk in clinic from now on until I am granted a new MD from the physician orphan list. this man should not even have a license to practice. such a shame :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1773832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

By far the most negligent, uninformed and uncaring doctor I have ever received care from. He is often unwilling to treat basic sickness, far too willing to give out prescriptions for more serious symptoms even when they have harmful interactions with other medications he has prescribed, unwilling to give referrals, juvenile and unprofessional in his attitude and reactionary if you raise a concern or complaint about a treatment or medication. His staff however are always friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1773831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I have never had any issues with Dr. Adenuga, he has always provided me with the assistance I've required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1773825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Easily the worst doctor in Moncton. Refuses to accept calls from other physicians to discuss my wife's prognosis. Sends her to specialists that do not accept new patients. Refuses to give us any type of help what-so-ever. He is basically an intern pretending to be a doctor. He is capable of writing a script for an ear infection but if you actually need care for a chronic illness he is totally useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1773830].votes_count ]]