Rate Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga's Ratings

Becky is the best receptionist ever, but Dr. Adenuga is too unpredictable. Some days he is very kind and caring and gives excellent care, other days it feels like it's an annoyance to have us in his office. He has dismissed concerns I've had, refused to give referrals for my kids and he never seems to check or remember medical history - even when we've been in various times in the last month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

My personal experience with Dr. Adenuga is completely different from the previous post. I would actually say that he's a pill pushing doctor. During the first visit I had, he prescribed me blood pressure medication without even asking me about anything... my life-style or diet. I just got a prescription with no questions asked which I find a big alarming.
Another prescription that I got from him for something else was incomplete (dosage! was missing) so that pharmacy had to call his office back to figure it out. Again, a bit alarming.
Overall, he seems like a pleasant doctor if you go with what he has to say and don't ask too many questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

THIS DOCTOR,IS A HARD WORKING COMPASSIONATE MAN. IF YOU;RE LOOKING FOR A PILL PUSHING DR, LOOK ELSEWHERE. HE BELIEVES IN TESTING BEFORE PERSCRIBING, HE TAKES TIME TO LISTEN AND ADVISE. MY HUSBAND, MY BROTHER AND MYSELF RESPECT HIM DEARLY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

he's hit or miss.. more misses then hits. Some days he's helpful and cheerful but most days he's rude and unwilling to help. On a couple of occasions I've got to him with pain or a condition and he said "well what do you want me to do about it?" Ok I'll just live in pain then.. thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Nothing Wrong with this Doctor.....Some people like to self diagnose...and He's not PLAYING....he tells it like it is...refreshing....He's told me things I didn't like...however I know he's right....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Adenuga is one of the most arrogant, dismissive, condescending, inconsiderate and righteously self-serving doctors I have ever encountered. His in ability to take a sincere interest in my medical issues is akin to a bad joke. He is the worst doctor I have ever been a patient of, in my entire life. His pro-life philosophy that he dictates is not appropriate. His lack of empathy or willingness to consider how I feel, mentally and physically by discounting my thoughts on these matters, is unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

what a poor excuse for a family dr My hubby had an ear infection and when he was looking in his ear he asked my hubby what he was looking for!So my hubby said you are the dr you tell me (stupid) I am a nurse and coulnt believe it I was there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

He was my mothers doctor after ours retired. My mother has veey bad health and he was no help. We switched almost immediately after he went t ohim for chest pains and he told her she was dehydrated. Turns out she had 3 silent heart attacks. He treated me for severe pain and gave up after a few tests and meds didn't work. Turns out i have a liver disease. He is useless and arrogant. When we switched his secretary ( who was sweet up until we switched) made it difficult and was very rude herself. Would never recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Excellent Doctor, I have switched to him after attempting for two years with my old Doctor and getting nowhere. Upon my first visit with this Doctor after just 15 minutes of questions he had concluded with the right diagnosis. He is well educated and actually cares and listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Adenuga was my mothers physician before she was diagnosed with dementia. Before mom was diagnosed she went to see him thinking she might have had depression. His approach was not to conduct any testing or do any research, but to tell her instead that there is no such thing as depression, but it is "all in someone's head." They need to change their lifestyle in order to make themselves "feel better". My mom was a nurse for 35 years. She was also a caretaker for my brother who had a stroke at 12 years old and now suffers from schizophrenia. She has had a very hard life, and clearly did suffer from something because she has since been diagnosed with dementia and now lives in a special care home at the age of 60. Since my mother has been diagnosed, I have had to take care of my brother. Dr. Adenuga is also my brothers family doctor. It has been a year and I have been in to see the doctor a few times and he is an extremely rude doctor. My brother is a bit slow and one time asked the doctor is he still has diabetes and the doctor turned to him and said "I don't know, why don't you ask your sister." I was in disbelief. I have been searching for a new doctor ever since.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528200].votes_count ]]