Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

Rate Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga

Dr. Olugbenga Adenuga's Ratings

Have had this dr for many years, and have panic attacks everytime i have to see him. I have been seing a specialist who told this dr to put me on disability because the specialist was moving and papers were not to be filled out til later. Dr refused, said my reasons are not big enough health problems. They are severely debilitating to me. I am unable to even leave my house and am in 10/10 pain 75 percent of the time. I have five health issues. He refuses to perscribe medications specialists reccomend because he does not morally agree with them. He makes me do all the running around, and is more focused on the politics of the healthcare system than actually helping me get better. I have put my name on the list for a new dr. I am in tears all the time over what this dr is doing to my life by not helping me get better or be able to provide for my children.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adenuga is the greatest doctor I ever had. He always takes the time to explain everything in detail so you understand everything.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

couldn't agree more with the previous post's. Mr Adenuga does not even deserve the Dr in his name, always has the same arrogant attitude, very unapproachable and down right rude, I stress out every time I have to go see him, which is never good considering he is supposed to be helping people not making them shudder with his personality, def not doctor material, so not worth going through this and will not put myself through it anymore, will go to a walk in clinic from now on until I am granted a new MD from the physician orphan list. this man should not even have a license to practice. such a shame :(

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

By far the most negligent, uninformed and uncaring doctor I have ever received care from. He is often unwilling to treat basic sickness, far too willing to give out prescriptions for more serious symptoms even when they have harmful interactions with other medications he has prescribed, unwilling to give referrals, juvenile and unprofessional in his attitude and reactionary if you raise a concern or complaint about a treatment or medication. His staff however are always friendly and professional.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

I have never had any issues with Dr. Adenuga, he has always provided me with the assistance I've required.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

Easily the worst doctor in Moncton. Refuses to accept calls from other physicians to discuss my wife's prognosis. Sends her to specialists that do not accept new patients. Refuses to give us any type of help what-so-ever. He is basically an intern pretending to be a doctor. He is capable of writing a script for an ear infection but if you actually need care for a chronic illness he is totally useless.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Been with the doc for several years. My only complaint would be a lack of awareness as to which prescription drugs are covered by the provincial drug program and a reluctance to make a submission for a special authority to have them covered even when those conditions ARE actually satisfied. Disappointingly it has needed the intervention of other medical staff to solve this issue. But that's just a small complaint compared to general satisfaction.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I find him very rude and disrespectful. He does not even do an examination when told about a problem, just gives you the first "treatment" that comes to his mind, even if it's completely irrelevant, and won't consider another route until you've gone down the first, which in MANY instances has been aweful and totally unnecessary. With our family, he has missed diagnosing more than one problem, and we have had to look elsewhere to have the problem fixed (and in one instance, it involved several trips to the IWK in Halifax). We often will go to a walk in clinic instead of seeing him if we can help it.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. A for a few years now and have always been satisfied with his manner and medical approaches. HOWEVER, I have come to realize that his manner is determined solely on whether or not I use my brain, the internet, other opinions, and/or even question him at times, as to whether or not he remains helpful. He does become quite dismissive and sarcastic when challenged. It's as though he's got the "I've got the degree" syndrome. However, a good doctor will tell you that they don't know everything there is to know and should be open to thinking outside the box. Unfortunately, Dr. A does not have the ability. My family and I have all at various times have been in patients at the Moncton Hospital for days on end with different illnesses, not once did he ever stop in to say hello, offer support, or even see how we were doing. Lacking in personability and bedside manner in my opinion. As long as you agree with him, smile and tell him he's great, then he's a decent doctor

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

I am 55 years of age and I Dr Adenuga has been my family doctor for the past 4 years. He goes above and beyond what I have seen from previous doctors, is very knowledgeable and he employs specialists when deemed to be appropriate. He is by far the best doctor that I and my family have every had. Good grandchildren, with my kids, good with my wife and good with me. There is none better. Bisi and Becky, his staff, are terrific.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag