Dr. Hanna Kolski

Dr. Hanna Kolski

Rate Dr. Hanna Kolski

Dr. Hanna Kolski's Ratings

Me and my family are so blessed to have her as the doctor of our daughter. My daughter was diagnosed with congenital muscular dystrophy. She really takes time to explain everything to u. Sshe always update us on results and even call us to inform what are the next step to do. The level of patient care is the best we ever had.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Kolsky is wonderful. Our son has been diagnosed wirh SMA Type I, which is a fatal diagnosis. Given these awful circumstances, Dr. Kolsky has been very helpful, very human.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Was the first to 'diagnose' my son and never appears rushed and answers all your questions. She is never to busy to answer a question over the phone and will usually return the call within a few days which considering how busy she is, she actually does this. She has a great caring attitude.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2008 | flag

The best - helped me with adult diagnostics of muscular dystrophy when my son was diagnosed. Though she can't treat me - she does go to the neuromuscular clinic at the glenrose & sees my son. Wonderful doctor - beautiful person inside & out. Treats all with respect & compassion.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kolski and her resident a Dr. Vj (I believe was his name) were very thorogh and went in depth to explain any and all questions pertaining to my sons' MRI. I highly reccomend her as she treats you with respect and treats the child like a star!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kolski is amazing and very dedicated. I found her genuine, caring and very thorough. I hold Dr. Kolski and her amazing expertise in the highest regard. After a neuromuscular disorder for my son was ruled out, Dr. Kolski continues to keep in contact.

Submitted July 13, 2007 | flag

Not only is Dr. Kolski a brilliant doctor, she is also very compassionate and understanding. She always takes the time to care and has a truly remarkable character!

Submitted April 15, 2007 | flag

This doctor is fantastic. She is very caring. Lots of history with her and hope if you ever have the need for a neurologist you are lucky enough to get her.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag

Dr.Kolski is an amazing doctor. When our son was born, just over four years ago now, he was admitted into the NICU at 2 days. When Dr.Kolski came into the ER for our first meeting it was like everything just stopped. She was able to calm us and explain things to us in ways we could understand. At a year and a half when my son was seemingly healthy the only thing we wwere going to miss was our visits with Dr.Kolski. She will never be forgotten in our lives.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag

Dr. Kolski was very good at helping our family (including our 11 yr old) to uderstand what is going on in our little boys brain and his body. She took a great deal of time to answer all of our questions and reassure us.

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag