Dr. Hanna Kolski

Rate Dr. Hanna Kolski

Dr. Hanna Kolski's Ratings

Dr. Kolski has been a Godsend to myself & my child over many years... Have had incorrect diagnostics made by so many others who dismissed my medical issues - I have muscular dystrophy as per the dna deletions on the genetics testing.... The help she has given to my family has been outstanding & supportive... Without her I would not have been able to get disability benefits & the proper diagnosis for my medical issues... However she treats children - not adults... My son also has muscular dystrophy & her care to myself & my son has been outstanding... What she did for me there are no words to say how greatly appreciated that she did for myself what no other doctor would - a simple letter stating what is wrong with me so others would take me seriously... Thank you for helping me... You are simply amazing - thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr Kolski is amazing! She has helped my daughter for the past 2 years. She diagnosed and treated a rare condition when nobody else was able to help. She is kind, thoughtful and an amazing Dr! We are very lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Me and my family are so blessed to have her as the doctor of our daughter. My daughter was diagnosed with congenital muscular dystrophy. She really takes time to explain everything to u. Sshe always update us on results and even call us to inform what are the next step to do. The level of patient care is the best we ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Kolsky is wonderful. Our son has been diagnosed wirh SMA Type I, which is a fatal diagnosis. Given these awful circumstances, Dr. Kolsky has been very helpful, very human.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Wonderful doctor! Was the first to 'diagnose' my son and never appears rushed and answers all your questions. She is never to busy to answer a question over the phone and will usually return the call within a few days which considering how busy she is, she actually does this. She has a great caring attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

The best - helped me with adult diagnostics of muscular dystrophy when my son was diagnosed. Though she can't treat me - she does go to the neuromuscular clinic at the glenrose & sees my son. Wonderful doctor - beautiful person inside & out. Treats all with respect & compassion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2008

Dr. Kolski and her resident a Dr. Vj (I believe was his name) were very thorogh and went in depth to explain any and all questions pertaining to my sons' MRI. I highly reccomend her as she treats you with respect and treats the child like a star!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2008

Dr. Kolski is amazing and very dedicated. I found her genuine, caring and very thorough. I hold Dr. Kolski and her amazing expertise in the highest regard. After a neuromuscular disorder for my son was ruled out, Dr. Kolski continues to keep in contact.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Not only is Dr. Kolski a brilliant doctor, she is also very compassionate and understanding. She always takes the time to care and has a truly remarkable character!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

This doctor is fantastic. She is very caring. Lots of history with her and hope if you ever have the need for a neurologist you are lucky enough to get her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774057].votes_count ]]