Rate Dr. James Nero

Dr. James Nero's Ratings

On first impression Dr. Nero seems pleasant and knowledgeable, but like his office perhaps his techniques are a bit antiquated. After my experience I will never go back. I waited an hour and fifteen minutes past my appointment time before I was seen to. After my adjustment I felt very sore. He was rough. The adjustment was a painful "snap" and not the gentle "crack" I have had with other chiropractors. The next day the pain was worse than before I had been adjusted. The pain has been steadily increasing and I have been in tears because I can't find relief. Subsequently I am now missing time from work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had major back issues that Dr James Nero fixed over a period of time. I am now 100% I also had tendentious that 2 doctors plus 2 Physio therapist said i would have to live with it for the rest of my life. I mentioned this years later when i met Dr Nero and he took my tendentious away in 2 short simple sessions. He asked me if i was pulling a heavy object when the tendentious began. I said Yes, He new immediately what to do and worked his magic. I am now 100% once again Don't waste your money on anyone else, he has magic powers and will heal you right up! I have sent family members and a number of friends his way and they all left happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr Nero was very patient, congenial, made me feel very comfortable, really knows his stuff, helped me immensely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Nero is the best, my whole family uses him. I`ve also recommended many friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

great doc, saved my back from surgery. could not be more grateful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

I wish my family doctor was as aware of and concerned for my general health as Dr. Nero is! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1774118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2010

What a lovely man... very dedicated to helping me. When he didn't know something he made sure to look up the info and email me or have it ready for my next appointment. When I see Dr. Nero I feel really cared for. He has gone above and beyond to help me get better, with a holistic and open approach to total health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

He has saved me many times. Very knowledgable. Knows alot about staying healty. Lots of great advise. My entire family sees him and we always feel better after our appointments. He does orthotics which have helped my son immensely. Great guy, have recommended several people to him and they think he's great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Excellent knowshis stuff very helpful will squeeze you in for Emergency also does orthotics Highly Recomend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1774115].votes_count ]]