Rate Dr. Paul M. Steinwald

Dr. Paul M. Steinwald's Ratings

I cannot say enough about Dr. Paul Steinwald and his staff. My entire experience was extraordinary.My results are fantastic, I am an entirely new woman. I felt he listened well to what I wanted, gave me EXACTLY what I asked for.I chose him from reviews on several sites and each one was accurate and similar to my experience. The staff could not be kinder or more accommodating.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Paul Steinwald is an excellent plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him. Upon being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013, I met with Dr. Steinwald to explore the options for reconstruction after a mastectomy. I selected him as my surgeon based upon trust; his ability to explain the options along with the pros and cons of each made me feel confident I was selecting the right surgeon. His attention to detail is obvious. I elected to have the TRAM flap breast reconstruction. My husband and I are completely satisfied with the results. Perhaps an even more significant recommendation came indirectly from both my gynecologist and oncologist. Both gentlemen remarked what an excellent job Dr. Steinwald performed as compared to other reconstructive surgeries they had seen with other patients. I feel great, look great, and have no regrets.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

I have had botox injections from Dr. Steinwald over 5 times and the results are amazing. He doesn't over due it and make me look ridiculous. It is subtle and I just loved it. I will get my botox only from Dr. Steinwald.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I was concerned about finding the right doctor for my surgery, but knew immediately after my consultation that Dr. Steinwald was the right choice. I always felt safe in his hands. I am very happy with my results, and think he is a brilliant surgeon with the perfect bedside manner for me.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Steinwald from a couple friends that have had surgery with him. After doing some research and reviewing his credentials, much to my surprise he is Double board certified which is a big BONUS!I met with Dr. Steinwald and had all my questions answered with out feeling rushed . I was also able to view additional before and after photos that were not his web site. Upon leaving his office I knew that he was the Dr. I was going to do my surgery just from his medical knowledge and bedside manner. His staff made me feel very welcome and also answered all my questions regarding payment and other issues that wre not addressed with the Dr. I ended up having my Breast Augmentation with Dr. Steinwald and I am pleased with the results. Its exactly what I was looking for.Another plus was he did all my post op visits not a nurse which was really important to me. So if you're on the fence about a plastic surgeon go see Dr. Steinwald. Great Surgeon with Great reults. I'll be back.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Steinwald has operated on me several times over the last 5 years. I am completely happy with my results and would never go to anyone else for cosmetic procedures. He's honest, meticulous and fair with his surgeon's fees.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

I did a lot of research when I was considering getting a breast reduction. I kept coming across his name and he was highly recommended. He is great, and takes his time with each patient during appointments, so if he is a little to yours, that is why, but he gives you his full attention when with you. He answered all my questions, and even has pictures on his website of his work. I felt comfortable and confident with him. I had almost no real pain, only soreness after the procedure, and I healed up very well. He gives you pain killers as needed, even though I really didn't need them. He is helpful, and knowledgeable. The only downside is that as a person he has a dry personality, and bed side manner is okay, but his skill, knowledge, and confidence makes up for it! He treats you with the upmost respect. I highly recommend him. It's true that plastic/reconstructive surgery is an art form, and he is an artist.

Submitted July 5, 2009 | flag