Rate Dr. Michael G. Kailas

Dr. Michael G. Kailas's Ratings

he extends himself in many ways to melp me.always there when I need him.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Kalias over twenty years ago. At that time I did take notice of his compassion, alertness, and problem solving. Dr. Kalias is a man who listens well and responds 100% to your questions. Twenty two years later I was in need of an neurologist. My first thought was to reach out to Dr Kalias. Upon my visit recently to Dr. Kalias he was still the same professional, kind, and caring person. What a gem ! I would rate Dr. Kalias as THE top person in his field period! Thanks Doc.... Bob S.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kailas is an unbelievable human being and i am writing this as a doctor (son) of the actual patient who is my mother. My mother had been literally disintegrating in front of our eyes over a span of two years and no doctor could come up with an appropriate treatment let alone diagnosis. Without going further into specifics, the doctor quickly developed a working diagnosis, prescribed medications and within 2 weeks we had my mid 80 year old mother back to literally jogging in the streets as she loved to do daily. The man is kind compassionate and knowledgeable. We were blessed to find him.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

great guy ....very honest and never has lack of time for you.thank you dr kailas

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Awesome bedside manner, extremely thorough in examination and explanation. Often, breaks diagnoses in to laymen terms and at times uses visuals. He prefers to use conservative methods and natural means, supports patients willingness towards homeopathy, vitamins, diet and excercise instead of using drugs in chronic cases, yet sees pharmacuticals ok in acute cases. Would recommend this doctor to anyone. WELL WORTH WAITING.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

An unbelievable human being who possesses not only tremendous knowledge but also has the rare ability to diagnose problems even outside of his field of neurology. He has a most compassionate manner in dealing with all types of patients but particularly the elderly. He treats them like his own parents. He will seek all possible ways to help his patients and in the process gain their trust and confidence. He is certainly not a typical physician in that he takes whatever amount of time is necessary.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

The last of a dying breed: a doctor who takes as much time as he needs, listens, is unbelievably kind and compassionate. It's such a privilege to deal with him. Worth the always long wait...

Submitted Oct. 29, 2008 | flag

DR. KAILAS IS THE MOST KIND, COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. HE TREATS MY ELDERLY PARENTS WITH KINDNESS AND WARMTH AND TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THEM. HE GIVES YOU 100 PERCENT OF HIS ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE WITH HIM. HE LISTENS AND TREATS HIS PATIENTS WITH RESPECT. HE DOESN'T RUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR. A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND GREAT DOCTOR!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2007 | flag

did not give favorable comments on surgery for catoid condition. Said only a few surgeries of this type are done locally. Patient went to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New york. Excellent surgeon on staff. dr. Quest.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2006 | flag