Rate Dr. John Christie

Dr. John Christie's Ratings

I can't say enough good about Dr.Christie. I have been his patient for over 25 years and can honestly say I love going to the dentist. He is honest and respectful of your finances and doesn't do anything unnecessary. He always sees the big picture and has your best interests in mind. An excellent dentist.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I have being going to Dr. Christie for well over 30 yrs. I still book my appointments around his 3 day work week. Not sure what will happen when he retires! They say his replacement is good, time will tell :)

Submitted Aug. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr Christie is the only dentist I have had, which is over thirty years. I live an hour away but remain a patient. An excellent dentist.

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag

He has been my dentist over 30 years, he's great. Best at giving needles, you don't even feel a thing. Not looking forward to his retirement.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag

The Best Dentist in the world...been my dentist for 30 years..will miss him when he retires...

Submitted March 6, 2007 | flag

Been going to him as long as I can remember. Really knows his stuff and a great guy.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2007 | flag

What a nice man and good dentist. He really knows his stuff. I have all the confidence in the world in him. Did my first fillings a few months ago, and I didn't fell a thing.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2006 | flag