Rate Dr. Suhayl J. Nasr

Dr. Suhayl J. Nasr's Ratings

I've been going to him 26 years. After I went from doctor to doctor for years I was referred to him and he determined my condition was anxiety attacks and depression. Its safe to say he saved my life . he's brilliant.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I attended an inservice in which he presented very helpful information about sexuality in the elderly. He was very informative, entertaining, and "real" in the info he provided, and in his understanding of the issues. It was an excellent inservice. The question about his staff was n/a, so I clicked something just to get out of the computer.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nasr gave a speech regarding senior sexual behavior in LTC settings. I am a licensed Administrator and was able to relate the information he shared on senior behaviors. Great job!

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

I am 56 years old and for 35 of those years, I have been seeing Doctor after Doctor for my depression, anxiety attacks, agoraphobia, mood swings and whatever else I've had to go through. I finally heard about Dr. Nasr and made an appt to see him. It took a few months to get in because he is such a great Doctor. Within 2 months, he found out what I had and prescribed the correct meds I needed. If only I had found him in my 20's. I've thought about moving to Texas and one of my first thoughts was, how would I see him again. I am so grateful that I found him.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr Nasr is awesome! He is one of the best physicians than I have ever worked with. He is an active listener and truly cares about his patients.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nasr is incredible and I (my family)have been so blessed to find him He is so intelligent, kind, patient, clinically strong, non-judgmental and understanding. He literally has helped save my life. He obviously keeps up on current research, medications and is wholistic in recommending approaches needed for different Dx (not just prescribing medication).

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Specialist in psychopharmacology. One does not mind waiting for Dr. Nasr because he gives you the same time and consideration as any person he is with. A total listener, very non-judgemental, very understanding and kindly. Knowledgeable and up-to-date on meds and combos of meds. If you want real medical help and are willing to try various remedies until together you find the right one/s, this is your man.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag