Rate Dr. Norman A. Chapman

Dr. Norman A. Chapman's Ratings

The office staff,naming receptionist in particular, is probably one of the worst, least professional indivdual I have ever met. She is rude, mean, inconsiderate & truly does not belong in this position. The Dr. himself is just "ok". He is your typical psychiatrist who looks for a band-aid with medication but no permanent solution. And the fact that he lets his office staff mistreat his patients is completley unacceptable. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Based on my own experience, Dr. Chapman is the best by far.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chapman is one of the best Doc'c I know. I was referred to him after seeing some really unqualified Doc's. He has treated our family for years and I can honestly say he was a key component in bringing our family back as one. He makes every crisis seem like a minor bump in the road. He is always available to listen and his intelligence is astounding. Kids love him and he is excellent treating the parent/child dynamic.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Finding a psychiatrist that is knowledgable, caring, empathetic is hard. Dr Chapman is all that and more. I have been in many a crisis and have had to page him or make urgent visits to his office and he always makes time. So, having to wait to see him is well worth it.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr. Chapman for almost 10 years. He is a very caring man that knows his business. I suffered for years until I found him. I trust him 100%!!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2008 | flag