Dr. Pablo E. Uribasterra

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Pablo E. Uribasterra has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5660697
18/07/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Uribasterra is an excellent Doctor. I unfortunately had a misscariage and the Doctor took his time explaining to me what was going on and was very compasionate to my situation. I was seeing another Doctor before Dr. Uribasterra who seemed very rushed during my appoitment and just seemed to rush me out of the office by telling me not to worry and everything will be ok. I never felt like that with Dr. Uribasterra. He is very honest and will tell you how it is. There is a wait unfortunately but he is worth it!
RID: 5336441
08/04/14 5 5 5 5 MY MD PABLO IS THE BEST IN TOWN AND HER PARTNER DR MONICA DANIEL SAVE MY PREGNANCY .THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER,VERY NICE AND OVEROLL GREAT DOCTORS ALSO DR JENNY SOTOLONGO GREAT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ALL TO EVERY WOMAN .I LOVE THEM
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Pablo" to "Pablo E."
RID: 2384168
25/07/12 4 1 5 5 this is a great doctor. i have been a patients of his for nearly ten years. his knowledge,compassion, and overall bed side manners is what keeps me going back. the wait time is usually quite lengthy but he's worth it.  Respond
RID: 1727159
02/03/12 5 3 5 5 After having an excellent OB/Gyn for years, he retired and I was so concerned to find a Dr at least close to my old one; well Dr Pablo has exceeded the expectations. He is truly an amazing Dr, always giving his patients the time we need, gentle, Knowledgeable, friendly and many more qualities I dont have enough space to mention here. I even took my teen daughter and of course she was so concerned with a "guy" ob-gyn..that was until she met him, he got her trust in 5 seconds!! I recommend him to anybody in need of a wonderful Ob/Gyn ;))
RID: 1662147
15/12/11 4 3 5 5 I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Uribasterra. He is so kind and listens to you. He is not like other doctors that make you wait for hours and when they see you they are in a hurry. Thank you Dr. Uribasterra. You are the best!!
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1167531
12/05/10 5 5 5 5 He is by far the BEST physician I've met. Excellent bedside manner, soft spoken, great listener, extremely knowledgeable, very nice and just overall, a great doctor.  Respond
RID: 940219
19/07/09 4 1 3 3 this is my 1st pregnancy & I feel Dr. Urribasterra,Daniels or Sarduy are not giving me the proper attention.Yes the 3 of them are kind,and answer all of your questions but only if you ask and even when they seem to be very nice people,I don't trust their medical expertise & I rather have an excellent rude Dr. that at least can get the proper diagnostic.They keep forgetting things about my medical history and I don't feel quite comfortable with that.I'm also worried about the fact that you've no idea who is going to deliver your baby,so even if you like Dr. Pablo, maybe that day you'll see Dr. Daniels..:S so if you want to get personal attention this is not a practice I would recommend. Nevertheless they seem to be the best in town:(
RID: 897876
27/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Urribasterra is wonderful, he is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He listens and will answer all your questions. He makes you feel very confortable. I recommend him 110%, once you have been to him you wont ever want another ob gyn and you'll wish the your other docs were like him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 857509
09/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Pablo has been my doctor for several years and has always been compationate and a good listener. The waiting time can be a little long but it's all worth it and the staff has always been very helpful and friendly!  Respond
RID: 707293
22/10/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Pablo Uribasterra is the nicest OB/GYN that I have gone to, he listens to all of your questions very intently and makes you feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to every woman. The staff was very friendly and warm. If you are tired of rude, arrogant doctors, you have to go to Dr. Pablo. He will renew your faith in the medical profession; no megalomaniacal, God-complex here, just a very nice humble human being. Thank you Dr. Uribasterra for being so human and kind. You have renewed my faith in doctors.
RID: 593189
19/05/08 4 5 5 5 Dr. Pablo is the most gentle, caring, knowledgable and respectable gynecologist/obstetrician I've ever met! He's delivered both of my children and I couldn't ask for a more favorable Dr!  Respond
RID: 461914
11/12/07 5 4 5 5 He is the most honest, patient, friendly doctor you can see. I've been seeing him for over 5 yrs and wouldn't change him for the world. He makes you feel super comfortable and at ease. It's true you have to wait a long time but he is super worth it.
RID: 430826
18/10/07 3 2 5 5 Dr. Uribasterra is very attentive, knowledgeable, and really makes you feel comfortable! My only negative is regarding the wait time, but I think that's common with most gynecologists.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 280989
15/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Uribasterra is extremely knowledgeable, courteous, considerate, patient, thorough, compassionate & professional.
RID: 232755
26/03/07 3 5 5 He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is gentle and takes his time to get to know you and to make you feel confortable. I highly recommend him.
Paid (or co-pay): $4500
RID: 120644
31/01/07 5 5 5 The Best OBGYN that I have ever been to. I highly recommend him, he takes the time to take to his patience and really cares.  Respond
RID: 70335
13/12/06 5 5 5 Let me tell you that I simply love this doctor and his partners Dr. Sarduy and Dr. Daniels. They moved to a far location, and I will follow them wherever they go. Their professionalism is awesome !. I ve been there and my daughter is having her child with him next tuesday.
* - Rating left by a registered user