Rate Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Dr. Alaa Awadalla's Ratings

He is an excellent doctor every thanks you and god bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had a 100% excellent experience seeing Dr. Awadalla. He is kind, sincere, smart and makes you feel perfectly comfortable. I was extremely impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Awadalla was amazing! He was highly recommended by my family doctor for my first pregnancy, and I am so glad. He is very relaxed, and matter-of-fact, while keeping a sense of humor. He was not there for the birth of my son, however we were well warned ahead of time that this might happen.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2552138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Loved Dr Awadalla. Great demeanor and very patient/helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2498622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr Awadalla is fantastic! He truly goes above and beyond to ensure your questions are answered and that you feel comfortable. He is always in a great mood. He is extremely knowledgeable and I've yet to hear anything negative about him from anyone who's ever had him as a doctor. He is in very high demand, and I can see why. His receptionist recently changed, but both have been easy to deal with and quick to get back to me if I left a voicemail for any reason!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1775437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Despite 6 ER visits in 5 months, severe bleeding, 3 blood transfusions, and a known fibroid (at 22), took until visit 6 to get a great ER doc at St B who called in gynae--my gyn had become rather apathetic. Saw an amazing resident, had transfusion 4, Rx'ed new meds. 48h later I was in ER for time 7: after 10h I was in resus for hypovolemic shock! Resident returned saying she was going to advocate for emergency surgery. Shortly, she returned with Alaa. Could NOT have been happier! Not an hour after nearly dying, he made me laugh, clearly explained surgery drawing pictures: we were ON! He checked in with me in preop, and following surgery walked into my room telling the nurses desperate for IV access "stop poking the poor lady, she's going home soon!". Fibroid that "wasn't causing probs" had tripled in size in 3mos! GP would not make a referral to Alaa--called myself. 2h later his assistant called back saying he wanted to see me for follow-up and ongoing care! AMAZING doctor, very happy!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1775436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I thought the receptionist could be better than what they were and as for the doctor he is verry good at his job. He makes you feel comfortable and relax. He knows what he is doing and I highly recremend him to people. He is also one of the best doctors that I have found. He cleared me of cancer and I thank him for that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1775435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Awadalla - the best ever, talks to you like your a real person and makes you feel confident in his opinion. He has done a TVT-O bladder procedure with great success. He follows up before and after surgery and in the Office. Nurses at the Victoria love him, from Day Surgery to Observation to the Operating Room, they all speak very highly of him and his thoroughness and caring. I would recommend him to anyone, if you can get to see him, your very lucky.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1775434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Alaa isn't my regular OB/Gyn, but he will be now. I was sent to him for a hysterectomy. This man never stops smiling, he is ALWAYS positive, always listens (doesn't always like what he hears, but who does?) I would recommend him to ANYONE. Alaa talks, listens, treats you like a person, not just another patient. When my original procedure didn't go as planned, he switched quickly, did not hesitate and made sure I had the best care afterwards. He saw me in hospital, he sent the resident twice! to check on me. Definatly the BEST Gynecologist I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1775433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Dr. Awadalla was my doctor for my first baby due in November, I did not like having him as a doctor. Overall he is a very good doctor but he likes to talk, a lot. I was always stuck waiting for long periods of time in the waiting room past my scheduled appointment time. At one appointment I waited for over an hour and a half as he chit chatted with friends of his in the waiting room right in front of me. After that it was impossible to make appointments because he was on holiday twice or overbooked. I had to see other doctors in the building (who saw me right away). He was not there for the birth of my daughter. When I went to schedule my 6week check up for mid December they told me that I would have to see my family doctor he was booked until March. Nice guy but good luck actually getting an appointment with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1775432].votes_count ]]