You may also like

Rate Dr. Alaa Awadalla

Dr. Alaa Awadalla's Ratings

Amazing doctor! He was my doctor for both of my pregnancies, and delivered one. He made me feel comfortable facing some tough choices, took time to answer questions and went the extra mile to ensure my safety. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have had Dr Awadalla for my two pregnancies and I have always felt safe and highly respected. He helped me tremendously and gave me confidence that I would be able to have a vaginal birth after c Section. Thank you Dr Awadalla!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Awadalla is a great doctor, very helpful and kind. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing an ob!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He was very informative , helped me feel
Relaxed and comfortable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He is an excellent doctor every thanks you and god bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had a 100% excellent experience seeing Dr. Awadalla. He is kind, sincere, smart and makes you feel perfectly comfortable. I was extremely impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Awadalla was amazing! He was highly recommended by my family doctor for my first pregnancy, and I am so glad. He is very relaxed, and matter-of-fact, while keeping a sense of humor. He was not there for the birth of my son, however we were well warned ahead of time that this might happen.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2552138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Loved Dr Awadalla. Great demeanor and very patient/helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2498622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr Awadalla is fantastic! He truly goes above and beyond to ensure your questions are answered and that you feel comfortable. He is always in a great mood. He is extremely knowledgeable and I've yet to hear anything negative about him from anyone who's ever had him as a doctor. He is in very high demand, and I can see why. His receptionist recently changed, but both have been easy to deal with and quick to get back to me if I left a voicemail for any reason!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1775437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Despite 6 ER visits in 5 months, severe bleeding, 3 blood transfusions, and a known fibroid (at 22), took until visit 6 to get a great ER doc at St B who called in gynae--my gyn had become rather apathetic. Saw an amazing resident, had transfusion 4, Rx'ed new meds. 48h later I was in ER for time 7: after 10h I was in resus for hypovolemic shock! Resident returned saying she was going to advocate for emergency surgery. Shortly, she returned with Alaa. Could NOT have been happier! Not an hour after nearly dying, he made me laugh, clearly explained surgery drawing pictures: we were ON! He checked in with me in preop, and following surgery walked into my room telling the nurses desperate for IV access "stop poking the poor lady, she's going home soon!". Fibroid that "wasn't causing probs" had tripled in size in 3mos! GP would not make a referral to Alaa--called myself. 2h later his assistant called back saying he wanted to see me for follow-up and ongoing care! AMAZING doctor, very happy!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1775436].votes_count ]]