Rate Dr. Elaine R. Morgan

Dr. Elaine R. Morgan's Ratings

My 8 year old daughter is being treated for Leukemia. Dr Morgan and her staff are terrific, thorough, and have great follow up. I am very impressed and would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Hi my name is Robert ciesla, i was diagnosed with osteogenic sarcoma in 1997 at the age of 14. Dr.morgan was extremely thourough explaining my cancer and was there for me the entire time. She is brilliant and has the biggest heart, dr. Morgan saved my life :-) thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

AMAZING DOCTOR. She was such an amazing person throughout my treatment for ALL leukemia! Not only was she an awesome doctor, but she also cared for me. She know that I didn't want to be locked up in the hospital so whenever I went in, they weren't pushing me onto the street but they did make all my visits worth it and efficient. I loved how she treated me like a person and not a case and how she really cheered for me throughout my treatment. This doctor is definetly one to trust whith your child's leukemia, she will do whatever is in her power to get you better. I would definetly reccomend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][619842].votes_count ]]