Rate Dr. George M. Romanzo

Dr. George M. Romanzo's Ratings

Simply the best! I have been going to Dr. Romanzo for 24 years now and I won't see anyone else. He listens to his patients needs. If he doesn't know exactly what is wrong with you he will send you to the best specialsts to find out what exactly is the matter. He knew something was wrong with my kidneys, but he didn't know exactly what and because of him refering me to the best nephrologists at Abington hospital, I am alive.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2009 | flag

This Doctor is the absolute best around. He cares very much for the folks he treats. If he moved to California he would still be my primary. I have been going to Ambler Medical Associates since 1968 and Dr. Romanzo and all the staff are the best. He is a regular nice guy. Go See Him! JLand

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor who is highly respected by his peers.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

very helpful and considerate =- spent time listening and explaining procedures

Submitted Dec. 4, 2007 | flag

He is one of the best. He actually listens to you and he sincerely cares. Very professional and approachable.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2006 | flag

My entire family went to Dr. Romanzo, and we all loved him. You sometimes wait awhile to see him, but you know it's because he spends as much time as necessary to help every patient, and he'll do the same for you.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2006 | flag