Dr. Katherine Beaudette

Dr. Katherine Beaudette

Rate Dr. Katherine Beaudette

Dr. Katherine Beaudette's Ratings

Dr. Beaudette is by far the best doctor I have had. If she does not know an answer immediately, she will take the time to find the answer. Extremely caring and so incredibly accommodating. I have two children under 3 years of age and she has stayed late when my son began screaming with an ear infection at 7:00 on a Friday night so we could get there for antibiotics. You won't find someone else like her :)

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Minimal waiting. Appointments are made promptly. Follow-up with other specialists and testing conducted promptly. Caring & competent doctor. Easy to have discussions with her on any medical issues.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Good person I could say, a bit cold whe we began seing her but that improved with time. Very good on following up at least with my kids and husband, unfortunatelly she does not seem to have lots of knowledge of anything besides colds. And she is not interested on knowing either, but she would reffer and ask how are you doing? and be that, a nice person. Not sure if a good doctor.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beaudette has been my doctor for a few years. She is one of the best I have seen in my lifetime. I am diabetic and she watches me very closely, more than my endrocronologist does. I know people view her as telling them what to do, but if you ever have a chance to live in countrys where medical services is limited, one will start appreciating what we have. Dr. Beaudette, thank you for watching over me. You are doing a great job.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Beaudette is always very considerate and helpful. She is flexible with appointment times whenever possible and is very punctual. Her manner with patients shows a caring, compassionate attitude. She has an excellent knowledge of medicine and uses up-to-date technology to supplement. After six years as her patient, I can say that she is the best G.P. I have had.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

When a patient declines a treatment or declines a test or similar -- this is the PATIENT'S CHOICE, and the patient does not need to be subjected to strangely patronizing, hectoring, nagging lectures about it. There is no excuse for such a rude response (and cheap appeal to emotion, claiming I was putting my children at risk!) to a simple "I'm not interested in a flu shot," and if somebody is not interested in prenatal testing -- somebody is not interested in prenatal testing. Beaudette is a very condescending individual if you say "no thanks" to anything, very odd given her own limited knowledge. At no point did I listen to _facts_ about why I should (get a flu shot, etc), just a barrage of criticism. She is also prone to responding with some anger if you try to gently explain that you did do as she told you, but it didn't work. "That didn't do anything" = grumpy frustration on her part, not a search for something that will help. Bizarre.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

never had an appointment that I felt rushed or that my personal health concerns were insignificant. Followed up with phone calls on a number of occasions.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I find Dr. Beaudette is not a good doctor. She doesn't care about her patients, and she's always rushing me out of the room. I also feel she judges me. I wish she wasn't so "by the book" and would answer my questions as a human not all technical. She is also a cold person, and hard to talk to. That is my opinion.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

Nothing good to offer, unfortunately. Health much better after I finally found another GP and could get knowledgeable answers to all the questions Beaudette had been shrugging at. Turned out there was a whole world of different medications and steroid injections available for my joint problems, options which had never even been mentioned, never mind offered, by Beaudette. Many visits were very unpleasant as reaching the limits of her knowledge seems to end in irritation on her part. No cheerful determination, not even a good knowledge of what specialists might be helpful if she isn't -- just: well, that's it. Pros: never a wait time. Cons: everything else.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Checks in by phone and follows up with you. Her office also follows up with you if other referred Dr. have called me back for appointments. I had an emergency once and I had to see her the same day...what was suppose to be 5-10 minute session turned into 60 minutes and she never left my side. I cannot even compare her to any other Dr. in any city. I'm very glad to have her.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag