Dr. Katherine Beaudette

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Katherine Beaudette

Dr. Katherine Beaudette's Ratings

To me, Dr. Beaudette appears to have changed from a reasonable doctor to much less than that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Beaudette stood in for my regular family doctor today. She was rude, condescending, and unhelpful. She did not rush, and took her time, which was the only positive. My 18 month old is going through a stage of being afraid of strangers, so would cry when Dr. beaudette would try to listen to her chest, so rather than try to calm her down, or ask me to, she threw up her hands and said "well it's very difficult for me to listen to her chest while she's crying. What do you want me to do?"
Highly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I rely on this lady so much, because of her caring attitude , very knowledgeable and a no nonsense person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Beaudette is by far the best doctor I have had. If she does not know an answer immediately, she will take the time to find the answer. Extremely caring and so incredibly accommodating. I have two children under 3 years of age and she has stayed late when my son began screaming with an ear infection at 7:00 on a Friday night so we could get there for antibiotics. You won't find someone else like her :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Minimal waiting. Appointments are made promptly. Follow-up with other specialists and testing conducted promptly. Caring & competent doctor. Easy to have discussions with her on any medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Good person I could say, a bit cold whe we began seing her but that improved with time. Very good on following up at least with my kids and husband, unfortunatelly she does not seem to have lots of knowledge of anything besides colds. And she is not interested on knowing either, but she would reffer and ask how are you doing? and be that, a nice person. Not sure if a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Beaudette has been my doctor for a few years. She is one of the best I have seen in my lifetime. I am diabetic and she watches me very closely, more than my endrocronologist does. I know people view her as telling them what to do, but if you ever have a chance to live in countrys where medical services is limited, one will start appreciating what we have. Dr. Beaudette, thank you for watching over me. You are doing a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr Beaudette is always very considerate and helpful. She is flexible with appointment times whenever possible and is very punctual. Her manner with patients shows a caring, compassionate attitude. She has an excellent knowledge of medicine and uses up-to-date technology to supplement. After six years as her patient, I can say that she is the best G.P. I have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

When a patient declines a treatment or declines a test or similar -- this is the PATIENT'S CHOICE, and the patient does not need to be subjected to strangely patronizing, hectoring, nagging lectures about it. There is no excuse for such a rude response (and cheap appeal to emotion, claiming I was putting my children at risk!) to a simple "I'm not interested in a flu shot," and if somebody is not interested in prenatal testing -- somebody is not interested in prenatal testing. Beaudette is a very condescending individual if you say "no thanks" to anything, very odd given her own limited knowledge. At no point did I listen to _facts_ about why I should (get a flu shot, etc), just a barrage of criticism. She is also prone to responding with some anger if you try to gently explain that you did do as she told you, but it didn't work. "That didn't do anything" = grumpy frustration on her part, not a search for something that will help. Bizarre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

never had an appointment that I felt rushed or that my personal health concerns were insignificant. Followed up with phone calls on a number of occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776031].votes_count ]]