Rate Dr. Cynthia Verchere

Dr. Cynthia Verchere's Ratings

Dr. Verchere preformed my daughters surgery of pollicization. She is absolutely wonderful as are her staff and colleagues. She was very informative at any and all appointments and answered any question or concerns we had. She was/is always on time for her appointments. +++ surgeon! Highly recommend her! My daughters scar is so minimal and almost completely faded. 99% of people who meet my daughter do not even realize she only has 4 digits on her one had because of the amazing job Dr. Verchere did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

What a kind and skilled doctor. Performed keloid surgery on my son-very stubborn scars. It's been years since I've seen smooth skin on his torso without huge protruding bumps. Dr verchere and the plastic surgery team are amazing. Thank- you doesn't begin to come close to expression appreciation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr. Verchere recently performed otoplasty on my teenage son so his ears would appear less prominent. She and her assistant Norine were extremely kind and compassionate. The surgery went exactly as Dr. Verchere explained it would and my son is 100% satisfied with the result. You need to wait a long time to get in to see her, but the wait is definitely worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Verchere did my son's cleft lip and palate surgeries in Nov/09 & April/10 and in my family's opinion, did over and above our expectations! She is a lovely, helpful lady, very knowledgeable and helped us feel calmer about all the procedures. It is now about 1 1/2 years past and many people do not even know he had a cleft. Scar line is very faint and nose alignment very even and level. Excellent work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Verchere did a long 14 hour surgery on my grandaughter's brachial plexus injury when she was just 4 months old. The surgery was as successfull as Dr Verchere could make it and my grandaughter has mobility in most parts of her arm and some in her hand. We are all very greatful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

AMAZING!!! Son had a lump removed above his eye. 1 week later and no scar, no scab, nothing!!! Bruise on his hand from his IV has lasted longer. She is awesome as a person and even better as a doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

My daughter had gone in to have 2 moles removed. Dr V left 2 large gouges after removal and she basically put a band-aid over them while they healed. After a few days I complained that the wounds was too large and would not heal properly and she should use stitches to close the wound. She refused to and now my daughter has 2 large scars as a result. My husband just had a mole removed that was stiched up and and now there is barely a visible scar. She's a nice lady but her work was terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr Verchere is so kind, helpful and reassuring. She made my young son feel at ease, and made our whole family feel confident and sure that she could handle our concerns. Highly recommended by us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

We'll be forever grateful. Dr Verchere helped our family through a very hard time(burn injury to our child) not only with her medical talent but also with her compassion and encouragement. She is genuine, gentle, perceptive. empathic and a great communicator. She gave our son back the use of his hand. She's an amzing surgeon who we cannot recommend more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

She did my son's cleft lip repair 8 years ago, and let me tell you, the best work ever. And, I recall her conduct as being top knotch. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776055].votes_count ]]