Dr. Eric L. Hansen

Dr. Eric L. Hansen

Rate Dr. Eric L. Hansen

Dr. Eric L. Hansen's Ratings

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

Eric Hansen was my Dr. about 10 years ago. I just came across this and learned of his passing. My heart goes out to his family whom he spoke of with such love. He was wise, & good at his job, yet knew his limitations, advising me to seek out advice elsewhere for particular issues. He was kind, and he was genuine, and he was tough in his own gentle way. I'm sure he will be greatly missed by so many.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

I'm left speechless after just discovering that Dr. Hansen had passed away. He was a wonderful man and a professional and helpful doctor. I would like to find his obituary if anyone would be kind enough to post it - or even the date of his passing. I will miss you, Dr. Hansen.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hansen was a truly amazing psychiatrist. He passed away after a long period of illness and many of us still miss him. He was kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Whereever you are, Eric, I hope you are at rest.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr.Hansen was a wonderful man. Compassionate,knowledgeable,and truly cared. I seen him cry half way through me telling him my story. He was genuine. I am very sad right now because I have just learned of his death. I've still been waiting for him to return to work. I really miss him. It was like going to see dad at work for a talk. My sympathy to his family which he spoke of lovingly always. I know your pain I lost my husband and father of my children. Dr.Hansen you will be missed for a longtime. Rest in Peace xo Kim

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

In my opinion, Dr. Hansen is one of the best in his profession. He is compassionate and I just learned of the problems he's had with the legal system. I am 100% convinced he acted in good faith and I wish him the best. He has a great heart, he is professional, caring and competent.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hansen is a wonder doctor and human being, very focused and willing to be innovative in his treatments. He realizes his limitations, that a psychiatrist does not know everything. His treatment by his association regarding the court case was unfair. He consulted with them before proceeding with his case, asking for their advice, but the association gave him none. The association was quick, after the fact, to condemn his brave decision.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

Excellent psychiatrist. Wonderful human being. I will be missed. As for the case against him in the 90's, it is unfortunate that the media decided to focus on only one side of the story. It may be worth mentioning that he consulted for approval the people that later disciplined him BEFORE taking action.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

dr.hansen was a special human being, his kind manner touched so many .bless him for all of his good to mankind. sincere sympathy and blessings to his family

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hansen is a remarkable human being, putting society ahead of his “above the law” profession. How many of us would do that?

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag