Dr. Bryan F. Bailey

Rate Dr. Bryan F. Bailey

Dr. Bryan F. Bailey's Ratings

Dr. B and his staff were extremely nice and helpful. They helped me through my entire surgery and told me exactly what to do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Excellent care wonderful office staff. I had an emergency and this office got me right in and took care of my problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

Dr. Bailey was very unhelpful and acted put out when I had any questions. It seemed that he wanted to get me in and out as quickly as possible. He also did not do a great job. I wish I had gone somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Was very nervous to get wisdom teeth out (I am afraid of needles)! In and out very quick. Very small needle. Very little post-surgery pain, even with deep roots! This guy knows what he is doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Bailey mostly seems to do wisdom teeth extractions.. he is very prompt but very friendly and will answers any questions you have in a very straight-forward manner.. he's also very funny, and will make you feel at ease. Nice guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1776900].votes_count ]]