Rate Dr. Tallal Younis

Dr. Tallal Younis's Ratings

Very caring and compassionate, I was lucky to have been referred to him, I would ask for him if ever my cancer were to return, thank you Dr. Younis.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

An absolutely wonderful oncologist. Halifax is very fortunate to have such a doctor in our midst. Anyone who has Dr. Younis treat them should consider themselves most lucky.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

If you get Dr Younis for your Oncologist, considerate yourself very lucky. He is a wonderful Doctor, the best bedside manor I have ever seen, very knowledgeable, and caring. I cannot say enough about him. He brought me through almost 2 years of treatment and today I am cancer free. This man is the King of Oncologist.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He has such quiet confidence, such a compassionate way about him. Made me feel better by being so obviously competent and empathetic to what we were going through. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2009 | flag

Dr Younis is a wonderful compassionate and knowledgeable Oncologist who seems confident in his field. I feel he has and an outstanding manner when dealing cancer patients. I felt confident when he explained everything to me about taking the chemo treatments and all the side effects that I would be dealing with. He made me feel very postive about the outcome of all the treatments I will be going thur.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Younis has been so helpful, I truly feel that he is concerned with my case and is motivated to help me. I trust that he will guide me in making the appropriate choices for my health.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag

Very compassionate and understanding about the choices cancer patients have to deal with. Straightforward and informative about treatment options.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2006 | flag