Dr. Jeff Manning

Rate Dr. Jeff Manning

Dr. Jeff Manning's Ratings

Dr Manning is an excellent doctor, goes out of is way to make sure you are taken care of properly

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Very caring and attentive. Office is clean and bright and staff are friendly.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. He is a great, caring man who will make you feel very comfortable.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

He was very honest and seemed pure hearted and with the best intentions. He also asked very important questions.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr Manning has treated myself and my son for the past 16 yrs. During this time he has been there for us 110%!! He has called our home during very difficult times to ensure we were okay. He makes excellent referrals when necessary. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor who I believe is truly interested in the wellbeing of all his patients. I have had an opportunity to observe him interact with geriatric patients and he takes as much time with them as with a younger patient. I find this refreshing in todays health care system as seniors may get "lost" in the system. He is a great family physician and a wonderful human being!

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Manning graciously took me on as a patient when I was without a doctor, and in a walk-in clinic having a miscarriage twelve years ago. He is the kindest, gentlest, and most caring doctor I've met, and he always remembers and spends time chatting with each of our 5 kids. We all LOVE Dr. Manning!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

Have been going to Dr. Manning for a couple of decades now and I don't recall ever being seen at the actual appointment time. Recently it has been 30-45 minute waits after you arrive. He is a very nice man and does well dealing with the typical ailments, but it takes him a few tries to correctly identify something less common. His staff is polite but must be very busy because you frequently get put on hold when you call the office, and once in a while they forget to return your calls or follow up as promised. Also, it can take a long time to get an appointment to see him.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2007 | flag

Jeff has been my physician for many years and the service he provides is outstanding. Careing thoughful, he is prepared to make a referral without hesitation.

Submitted March 6, 2007 | flag

I have found Dr Manning to be not only an amazing doctor but a phenominal human being!!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2007 | flag

Jeff is a great doctor. With regard to his office staff however, I do find that most comments made here on this site are a bit harsh. Some people don't seem to understand that there are actually 6 doctors in the clinic working with "Jeff" and that means dealing with not only the 40+ pts per day they see each, but also the countless number that call. Busy signals are expected at just about any doctor's office. Some people need to remember that they are not the doctor's only patient.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag