Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Rate Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Dr. Sneha Talukdar's Ratings

The facility is filthy, unfriendly and rude receptionist. I have not seen any hand washing in between seeing patients. There is no hand washing station or any disinfectant gel. WAITING TIME 3HOURS! They hoard patients, 5 patients booked every hour! The exam room is very dirty, exam bed worn out only re enforced with MASkIng tape!! Do not patronize this clinic and their system!!!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

This doctor is absolutely terrible! The staff is highly inadequate, the facility is filthy, she makes patients wait up to 3hrs for appointments and then charges them $25 if they leave. I don't understand how a doctor can operate a clinic in such a inefficient manner. We are paying for professional help, we should get professional behavior and staff to help us. In other clinic's I've been to the staff(including reception) are all wearing scrubs, at this office the staff are wearing whatever they want and she yells at them infront if patients. AVOID THIS DR. LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

The punctuality thing is a big issue. The 2+ hour wait is unacceptable. When you finally do see her, she is abrasive and treats you like you are an idiot. You can also expect to repeat yourself several times and listen to her about her own ailments. The staff are rude, will lie to you and are generally dismissive. The office and exam rooms are filthy and disorganized and the walls are paper thin. Beware, other patients can hear everything, all the way out to the waiting room. I had been going to this clinic for several years but as of today will no longer set foot in it.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

When other patients say this doctor is always late, they are not kidding. I waited over an hour, almost two hours, in the waiting room just to see Dr. Talukdar. When I was, finally, ushered into an exam room, I sat in the hard chair and was amazed at the mess in the room. The examination table was cluttered, from one end to the other, with patient files and there was dust, an inch thick on the side table by the desk. How Dr. Talukdar examines anyone in that room is beyond me. The wait times are deplorable and her staff is rude, unorganized, and highly unprofessional. I will never "visit" this doctor's office again!

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

We deserve professional service + respect if we present ourselves politely + reasonably. 1st, her staff are not particularly organized. They may misplace your file,not doc your appt time + in placing you in “rotation” tend to lose track of you. 2ndly,wait times are unacceptable. Expect 1 hr; likely 2-3 hrs. Her colleague does not appear to have any time management issues as each of his patients are usually called almost immediately upon presentment. Lastly, you may need to argue to get referrals. You may have to repeat questions + explanations until she understands but by being quietly firm + persistent she will eventually listen to you + she does seem to know the right procedures + possess the necessary medical knowledge. Anyway, after waiting 90 minutes during my last “visit” I decided to no longer accept this type of service + paid $25 + will have my records sent to a new MD with better staff, as well as better time management, communication + comprehension skills. They exist.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

this doctor knowledge is not bad but waiting period is very long and also she dont want to refer to specialist if patient want

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I have seen her twice in the past month, the first visit (a Thursday) was for a pregnancy test - I waited over two hours for her to give me paperwork to go and have my bloodwork done. I called her office on Monday to get my results and they wouldn't give them to me. Dr. Talukdar finally called me the next day to confirm my pregnancy. She scheduled me for an ultrasound and told me come in a day or two later. The receptionist told me she was running 45 minutes behind. I waited for over two hours again (appointment was for 11:00, I was called to a room after 1:00) tired and hungry with a cold I sat in the hard chair waiting while approximately 25 sick people came and went. They didn't have my ultrasound results so she said she couldn't give me a referral to an obstetrician. I complained that it was a waste of my time and she said "I don't need any unhappy people here" All she did was weigh me, no physical exam or bloood pressure taken. I will find a new Dr. Terrible service!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

A few things: when patients complain that she is late, they mean it. She has left me sitting for a scheduled appointment for 2.5 hours, often triple booking people for 8:30am when she doesn't bother to get in until 9:00am. Staff are really unfriendly. She is always incredibly rushed and doesn't both to answer questions clearly. One appointment, she weighed me, left to deal with another patient's "PAP" (thanks for the info), and tried to weigh me for a second time when she came back. Her exam rooms are filthy - the stirrup covers look like ancient purple gym socks. Keep your shoes on! VERY rough touch. Didn't bother to tell me I was rh- and that there were severe risks b/c my husband is rh+. Didn't schedule my 20 week ultrasound, and almost had to wait an additional month for it. I have now switched to another doctor with little wait times, clean office, and very kind heart. Just because you've delivered a million babies, doesn't make mine less special. Thanks.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I have a love/hate relationship with Dr. Talukdar. Sometimes I have left there in tears, and sometimes I leave thinking I am so glad she is my Dr. Positives:Extremely knowledgeable, delivers babies,thourough and caring. Negatives: too many patients, long long wait times, sometimes has to leave to deliver, loud, takes forever with each patient (although this is a positive if you are with her) disorganized,and the list could go on. But there are so many things I love about her. She has called me several times at home with test results. She called me 3 nights in a row to see if I was in labour and how I was progressing. (like who does this? so great) yes she is tired and she does complain about it but it has never affected how she has taken care of me. I do wish the 15 minute time slots were for 1 patient, not 2. So show up a bit early and always try and book in advance the earliest apt time! Oh, and she LOVES my infant...so good with him!!

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

She delivered my first son and when she was stitching my episiotimy, she lost one of the hooks. After pressing on my abdomen while I screamed in pain, she finally commented she would just leave it in there. The nurse told her she could not do that, and then she kept pressing on my stomach. Finally the nurse told Talukdar that she was going to give me some demerol for the pain. She finally found the hook, and I was very close to needing a tranfusion. She checked my stitches before I was discharged and said they were fine, but they hurt and were infected. I went home but then had to go back for a follow up and she told me I had an infection. She put me on antibiotics and told me to stop breastfeeding. I listened to her and have since found out I could have kept breastfeeding. Horrible experience having her as a doctor!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag