Rate Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Dr. Sneha Talukdar's Ratings

This doctors office is horrible. It is filthy dirty. The staff and managers are very rude and only care about themselves. Indians. You get told to have a seat and they don't listen to your concerns at all.
The office should be shut down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I was in to see this dr yesterday and the staff are very very rude and unpolite, they only care about themselves. this doctors office needs to be shut down or staff need to stop being stuck up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Staff - 0 they are rude and unprofessional, however they are also treated that way by the doctors, so I'm sure they are frustrated in their jobs.
Punctuality 0 - They do not care how long you have to wait and they will tell you to sit down and quit whining. 2 to 3 hours is acceptable to them in this clinic
Helpfulness 0 - This is the only one I will rate and it was horrible, as they did remove my name from their patients list after I told them that Dr Talukdar would not be my doctor.
Knowledge 0 - This doctor is nothing more than mean, rude and she should be shut down. I cannot believe that she is able to practise in such a dirty environment. I would never recommend anyone to her....STAY AWAY unless you like to be treated rudely.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Thank-you Dr. Teaches me something new about myself each time I visit very knowledgable and specific to my needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

This doctor was my ob-gyn and our family doctor. I was pregnant when i saw her regularly. She DOES NOT WASH HER HANDS before and after check-up. When i had concerns her answers seemed memorized as she would not even look at the problem area patiently. She would listen with he sthetoscope almost like a fraction of a second, i wondered if she had heard anything. NOW THE WORST THING.. when i was in the labor room she examined with just one hand with glove while the other hand bare. HERE'S MORE.. when she did another IE on me she said the baby's head is still down deep. SHE LEFT ME ON LABOR BECAUSE SHE HAD TO GO TO HER CLINIC BECAUSE A NEPHEW NEEDED HER CLINIC OPEN. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THAT????? I was glad the nurse was very knowledgeable and helpful. I believe the nurse was more knowledgeable than this dr talukdar. I couldn't hold myself anymore from pushing because my baby head is already in the openning. I was very thankful to this AMAZING DR AKINBIYI who delivered my baby safely just seconds after he delivered a baby in another room. SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER KNOWN. And I will not forget to mention her rude and racist staff that time who lost my record two times, the 4 hours wait, the dirty clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

The facility is filthy, unfriendly and rude receptionist. I have not seen any hand washing in between seeing patients. There is no hand washing station or any disinfectant gel. WAITING TIME 3HOURS! They hoard patients, 5 patients booked every hour! The exam room is very dirty, exam bed worn out only re enforced with MASkIng tape!! Do not patronize this clinic and their system!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This doctor is absolutely terrible! The staff is highly inadequate, the facility is filthy, she makes patients wait up to 3hrs for appointments and then charges them $25 if they leave. I don't understand how a doctor can operate a clinic in such a inefficient manner. We are paying for professional help, we should get professional behavior and staff to help us. In other clinic's I've been to the staff(including reception) are all wearing scrubs, at this office the staff are wearing whatever they want and she yells at them infront if patients. AVOID THIS DR. LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1778454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

The punctuality thing is a big issue. The 2+ hour wait is unacceptable. When you finally do see her, she is abrasive and treats you like you are an idiot. You can also expect to repeat yourself several times and listen to her about her own ailments. The staff are rude, will lie to you and are generally dismissive. The office and exam rooms are filthy and disorganized and the walls are paper thin. Beware, other patients can hear everything, all the way out to the waiting room. I had been going to this clinic for several years but as of today will no longer set foot in it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1778453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

When other patients say this doctor is always late, they are not kidding. I waited over an hour, almost two hours, in the waiting room just to see Dr. Talukdar. When I was, finally, ushered into an exam room, I sat in the hard chair and was amazed at the mess in the room. The examination table was cluttered, from one end to the other, with patient files and there was dust, an inch thick on the side table by the desk. How Dr. Talukdar examines anyone in that room is beyond me. The wait times are deplorable and her staff is rude, unorganized, and highly unprofessional. I will never "visit" this doctor's office again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

We deserve professional service + respect if we present ourselves politely + reasonably. 1st, her staff are not particularly organized. They may misplace your file,not doc your appt time + in placing you in “rotation” tend to lose track of you. 2ndly,wait times are unacceptable. Expect 1 hr; likely 2-3 hrs. Her colleague does not appear to have any time management issues as each of his patients are usually called almost immediately upon presentment. Lastly, you may need to argue to get referrals. You may have to repeat questions + explanations until she understands but by being quietly firm + persistent she will eventually listen to you + she does seem to know the right procedures + possess the necessary medical knowledge. Anyway, after waiting 90 minutes during my last “visit” I decided to no longer accept this type of service + paid $25 + will have my records sent to a new MD with better staff, as well as better time management, communication + comprehension skills. They exist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778450].votes_count ]]