Dr. Sneha Talukdar

5 1 2.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Dr. Sneha Talukdar's Ratings

This doctor gives very outdated advice that could have hurt my baby if I listened. This was the last straw. I need to find a new doctor who is up to date with what the health region reccomends. She recommended I give my baby solids at 4 months starting with rice cereal and give a bottle with water for the hot summer. Also orajel for teething pain. The health region recommends solids starting at 6 months and rice cereal is only an option not a have to. Also a breastfed baby does not need water at all. And orajel is dangerous for babies. Luckily I am a nurse and am well informed otherwise I might listen to this incorrect information. A doctor should be up to date with the health region's recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Horrible and I am not usually picky with my doctors. I am new to Regina and this is my first pregnancy and not only is the office incredibly dirty with unprofessional staff, you have to wait for a couple hours before being seen, even when the waiting room only has a couple people in it.

Being my first pregnancy, I don't know what to expect. She didn't tell me anything nor weigh me or anything and offered me a screening test that I agreed to. This included and ultrasound that I went to at 13 weeks. Well, after reading up on Google because of course I didn't understand the screening I read that this goes in combination with blood testing. ..anyways, after having my ultrasound, a couple of days later I receive a voice mail with a receptionist telling me I need to come in and see the doctor ASAP with no explanation. Well of course it's after hours now and all night I'm terrified that something was wrong with my ultrasound. Anyway, no it turns out, after waiting for a couple hours in the waiting room the next day that she finally tells me I need a blood test so this screening can be complete. Well, she screwed up the dates so the time frame has been missed and the screening is no longer valid. Well fine, at least I got to see my baby on the ultrasound..anyway, now she says my next ultrasound will be when I am 20 weeks ....well I'm about 19 weeks and decide to call the office because I haven't heard about anything and the office decides to tell me that I am meant to book an additional appointmenot to go in a request it myself??? I asked why Noone told me this. Of course they don't know. I then requested that they refer me to another doctor and they told me I'd have to come in and request that which I happily went in the next day to try and do and we'll of course after waiting I finally ask the front staff and then they tell me that this is not possible and they won't refer me....I am not 23 weeks and without a doctor. I am actually going travel back to my doctor in Winnipeg to ask to be referred....she was terrible. Absolutely terrible

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

She is a terrible doctor. Honestly. I was pregnant for the first time when I went to see her. Waited for 2 hours just to be told to come another time for a full check up. Waited again for 2 hours just to fill the prenatal file MYSELF, she just gave it to me and ran to see another patient. She really hurt me during my vaginal examination. I was never hurt by any other doctors like that before and I've done vaginal exams many times with different doctors. She told me everything felt fine there.
I came out and burst into tears telling my husband that I will never go see her again. I had light bleeding that evening. In a few weeks I had a miscarriage and sometimes I wonder if she actually hurt not only me but also my baby.
NEVER go to her unless you need a medical service like somewhere in a poor third-world country. I could not believe that such poor medical service even exists in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I am surprised how badly this doctor treats her patients. Last week, during my visit I saw her yelling at a couple just because they asked that the doctor she was referring to was a male or female. Dr. Talukdar lost her patience at this question, started loudly yelling at them. She literally called that couple as "illiterate" . I can't believe that this lady does not know the rights of Canadian citizens. They asked what they wanted to know. Instead of simple responding, she did that in front of other patients. How come she treats immigrants in such a bitchy way. I wish, I meet that couple and recommend a sensible doctor, who understands the meaning of respect. This doctor herself needs medical help. She is unprofessional, unorganized, not dedicated, the rudest and worst doctor I even seen. Her staff.... no comments.
I was satisfied while leaving the clinic without consultation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2752394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I went to her looking for a family doctor. Since she was also a trained OBGYN, I thought she would be a good choice for prenatal visits. Not a chance. Only had one appointment with her, that I waited for 2 hours to get into, with a rude staff in a tiny, dirty waiting room where young babies and pregnant women had no choice but to sit next to old sick people.

When I finally got into the appointment, she was blunt, curt, and disrespectful, not answering any of my questions. I was a first time mom, and had no idea what to do for prenatals. I had to chase her out of the exam room and into the offices to get an answer, and she literally told me to just eat right and I would be fine.

Never went back to her, and when the staff called to book another appointment, I just said that I went with my partners doctor. I barely finished my sentence and the staff member had slammed her phone down! I do not recommend this doctor to anybody unless she is your last hope and you're dying in a ditch.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Great doctor. She has been our family doctor for 20 years, or more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

This doctors office is horrible. It is filthy dirty. The staff and managers are very rude and only care about themselves. Indians. You get told to have a seat and they don't listen to your concerns at all.
The office should be shut down

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I was in to see this dr yesterday and the staff are very very rude and unpolite, they only care about themselves. this doctors office needs to be shut down or staff need to stop being stuck up

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Staff - 0 they are rude and unprofessional, however they are also treated that way by the doctors, so I'm sure they are frustrated in their jobs.
Punctuality 0 - They do not care how long you have to wait and they will tell you to sit down and quit whining. 2 to 3 hours is acceptable to them in this clinic
Helpfulness 0 - This is the only one I will rate and it was horrible, as they did remove my name from their patients list after I told them that Dr Talukdar would not be my doctor.
Knowledge 0 - This doctor is nothing more than mean, rude and she should be shut down. I cannot believe that she is able to practise in such a dirty environment. I would never recommend anyone to her....STAY AWAY unless you like to be treated rudely.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2623935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Thank-you Dr. Teaches me something new about myself each time I visit very knowledgable and specific to my needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622166].votes_count ]]