You may also like

Rate Dr. Sneha Talukdar

Dr. Sneha Talukdar's Ratings

I am surprised how badly this doctor treats her patients. Last week, during my visit I saw her yelling at a couple just because they asked that the doctor she was referring to was a male or female. Dr. Talukdar lost her patience at this question, started loudly yelling at them. She literally called that couple as "illiterate" . I can't believe that this lady does not know the rights of Canadian citizens. They asked what they wanted to know. Instead of simple responding, she did that in front of other patients. How come she treats immigrants in such a bitchy way. I wish, I meet that couple and recommend a sensible doctor, who understands the meaning of respect. This doctor herself needs medical help. She is unprofessional, unorganized, not dedicated, the rudest and worst doctor I even seen. Her staff.... no comments.
I was satisfied while leaving the clinic without consultation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2752394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I went to her looking for a family doctor. Since she was also a trained OBGYN, I thought she would be a good choice for prenatal visits. Not a chance. Only had one appointment with her, that I waited for 2 hours to get into, with a rude staff in a tiny, dirty waiting room where young babies and pregnant women had no choice but to sit next to old sick people.

When I finally got into the appointment, she was blunt, curt, and disrespectful, not answering any of my questions. I was a first time mom, and had no idea what to do for prenatals. I had to chase her out of the exam room and into the offices to get an answer, and she literally told me to just eat right and I would be fine.

Never went back to her, and when the staff called to book another appointment, I just said that I went with my partners doctor. I barely finished my sentence and the staff member had slammed her phone down! I do not recommend this doctor to anybody unless she is your last hope and you're dying in a ditch.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Great doctor. She has been our family doctor for 20 years, or more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

This doctors office is horrible. It is filthy dirty. The staff and managers are very rude and only care about themselves. Indians. You get told to have a seat and they don't listen to your concerns at all.
The office should be shut down

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I was in to see this dr yesterday and the staff are very very rude and unpolite, they only care about themselves. this doctors office needs to be shut down or staff need to stop being stuck up

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Staff - 0 they are rude and unprofessional, however they are also treated that way by the doctors, so I'm sure they are frustrated in their jobs.
Punctuality 0 - They do not care how long you have to wait and they will tell you to sit down and quit whining. 2 to 3 hours is acceptable to them in this clinic
Helpfulness 0 - This is the only one I will rate and it was horrible, as they did remove my name from their patients list after I told them that Dr Talukdar would not be my doctor.
Knowledge 0 - This doctor is nothing more than mean, rude and she should be shut down. I cannot believe that she is able to practise in such a dirty environment. I would never recommend anyone to her....STAY AWAY unless you like to be treated rudely.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2623935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Thank-you Dr. Teaches me something new about myself each time I visit very knowledgable and specific to my needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

This doctor was my ob-gyn and our family doctor. I was pregnant when i saw her regularly. She DOES NOT WASH HER HANDS before and after check-up. When i had concerns her answers seemed memorized as she would not even look at the problem area patiently. She would listen with he sthetoscope almost like a fraction of a second, i wondered if she had heard anything. NOW THE WORST THING.. when i was in the labor room she examined with just one hand with glove while the other hand bare. HERE'S MORE.. when she did another IE on me she said the baby's head is still down deep. SHE LEFT ME ON LABOR BECAUSE SHE HAD TO GO TO HER CLINIC BECAUSE A NEPHEW NEEDED HER CLINIC OPEN. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THAT????? I was glad the nurse was very knowledgeable and helpful. I believe the nurse was more knowledgeable than this dr talukdar. I couldn't hold myself anymore from pushing because my baby head is already in the openning. I was very thankful to this AMAZING DR AKINBIYI who delivered my baby safely just seconds after he delivered a baby in another room. SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER KNOWN. And I will not forget to mention her rude and racist staff that time who lost my record two times, the 4 hours wait, the dirty clinic.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2543077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

The facility is filthy, unfriendly and rude receptionist. I have not seen any hand washing in between seeing patients. There is no hand washing station or any disinfectant gel. WAITING TIME 3HOURS! They hoard patients, 5 patients booked every hour! The exam room is very dirty, exam bed worn out only re enforced with MASkIng tape!! Do not patronize this clinic and their system!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2509835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This doctor is absolutely terrible! The staff is highly inadequate, the facility is filthy, she makes patients wait up to 3hrs for appointments and then charges them $25 if they leave. I don't understand how a doctor can operate a clinic in such a inefficient manner. We are paying for professional help, we should get professional behavior and staff to help us. In other clinic's I've been to the staff(including reception) are all wearing scrubs, at this office the staff are wearing whatever they want and she yells at them infront if patients. AVOID THIS DR. LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1778454].votes_count ]]