Rate Dr. Mark Bialik

Dr. Mark Bialik's Ratings

Dr. Bialik is an incredible pediatrician. He takes care of our two sons. He is extremely knowledgable, up to date and has a great bedside manner. I could not ask for more. His nurse is extremely caring and compassionate and gives great needles - fast and with minimal crying (if any) from our kids. I am fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

I don't think he has to be in practice. He is an old doctor, no new information. He should take some courses. I hate his office and the nurse (who give injections). They don't answer calls and the line alway busy and you can't leave a message. Please pay 2 dollars to get a waiting call and answering machine. Very cheap doctor. No medical care worse than this doctor.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

He takes time to explain to the kids with good words and attitude... very nice doctor. We felt is support and attention on us! We like him so much

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Excellent knowledge and kind. Both my kids see him and an absolute professional. Always respectful of the child's condition and listens.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag

My husband & I cannot say enough about the wonderful care we receive from Dr. Bialik and , of course, nurse Judy! We feel very priviledged to have them looking after the health and well being of our girls.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

Dr.Mark and Nurse Judy ROCK!! They are truly are angles. The office is run like a precision machine, and Dr. Mark has a wonderful connection with all the little people in his care.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bialik is like an angel sent from God. I have never seen a better Dr. in my life...and I am a nurse who works around them all the time. He is approachable, knowledgeable and has the BEST bedside manner. My kids actually LOVE going to the Dr. Judy is a fantastic nurse and my kids also love her. If you are lucky enough to get into Dr. Bialik's office, then you are lucky indeed! He is also very highly recommended by CHEO.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr B and Judy are the absolute best. I feel so fortunate to have them in my daughter's life...if all health care providers were as great..the world would be a very different place!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2008 | flag

Mark's a fabulous doctor and an excellent teacher (I'm an Ottawa based family physician). During my family medicine residency in Ottawa I had the opportunity to work with Mark and when my first child was born I immediately called his office to see if I could lean on him to let us join his practice. His patients are lucky to have him and they and he are lucky to have Judy who's truly an exceptional nurse and wonderful lady. Thanks Mark and Judy. All the best, Yoni

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

Although my family and I are thrilled to be moving back to Toronto we are so terribly sad to be leaving Dr. Bialik and Judy. They are the kindest most compassionate people I have ever met. Both of them are always there for you both medically and emotionally. There patients are extremely lucky to have them!

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag