Rate Dr. Mark Bialik

Dr. Mark Bialik's Ratings

Mark has looked after our boys since they were babies. Over the years he and Judy have given our children exemplary care, we have nothing but positive things to say about them, caring compassionate, knowledgeable the list goes on

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I wish I was still a kid so that I could see him myself. He has been caring for my kids for 15 years now and has always provided excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Bialik is an amazing pediatrician. He always takes the time to support our kids and let us ask our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Bialik is an incredible pediatrician. He takes care of our two sons. He is extremely knowledgable, up to date and has a great bedside manner. I could not ask for more. His nurse is extremely caring and compassionate and gives great needles - fast and with minimal crying (if any) from our kids. I am fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1778566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I don't think he has to be in practice. He is an old doctor, no new information. He should take some courses. I hate his office and the nurse (who give injections). They don't answer calls and the line alway busy and you can't leave a message. Please pay 2 dollars to get a waiting call and answering machine. Very cheap doctor. No medical care worse than this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

He takes time to explain to the kids with good words and attitude... very nice doctor. We felt is support and attention on us! We like him so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Excellent knowledge and kind. Both my kids see him and an absolute professional. Always respectful of the child's condition and listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2009

My husband & I cannot say enough about the wonderful care we receive from Dr. Bialik and , of course, nurse Judy! We feel very priviledged to have them looking after the health and well being of our girls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr.Mark and Nurse Judy ROCK!! They are truly are angles. The office is run like a precision machine, and Dr. Mark has a wonderful connection with all the little people in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1778561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Bialik is like an angel sent from God. I have never seen a better Dr. in my life...and I am a nurse who works around them all the time. He is approachable, knowledgeable and has the BEST bedside manner. My kids actually LOVE going to the Dr. Judy is a fantastic nurse and my kids also love her. If you are lucky enough to get into Dr. Bialik's office, then you are lucky indeed! He is also very highly recommended by CHEO.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1778560].votes_count ]]