Dr. Charles H. Spencer

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Charles H. Spencer has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3643573
28/12/13 5 5 5 5 I had the worst time leaving the hospital I think I saw him till I was 20 I still say I wish I was in Chicago I'd go visit him. I love Dr Spencer he gave me a reason to fight.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Columbus" to "Chicago", State changed from "OH" to "IL"

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Chicago" to "Columbus", State changed from "IL" to "OH"

04/09/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles H."
RID: 1186322
09/06/10 4 4 5 4 I had him back when I was a kid. He was the most caring doctor I had encountered at the time. His bowtie always made me smile. He's a Patch Adams in my book.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1030814
10/11/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Spencer was the most caring and intelligent doctor I had ever been to. My condition was difficult to deal with, but he never gave up on helping me. Dr. Spencer is a pediatric doctor. When I became an adult,I had to go to someone else. I'll never forget him! He was and is the best!  Respond
RID: 758225
07/01/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Spencer is probably one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He's a little quirky, but genuinely cares and is extremely knowledgable. I was so impressed to hear him personally call me the day after a visit to check up on me!
Insurance: CIGNA