Rate Dr. Charles H. Spencer

Dr. Charles H. Spencer's Ratings

I had the worst time leaving the hospital I think I saw him till I was 20 I still say I wish I was in Chicago I'd go visit him. I love Dr Spencer he gave me a reason to fight.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

I had him back when I was a kid. He was the most caring doctor I had encountered at the time. His bowtie always made me smile. He's a Patch Adams in my book.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Spencer was the most caring and intelligent doctor I had ever been to. My condition was difficult to deal with, but he never gave up on helping me. Dr. Spencer is a pediatric doctor. When I became an adult,I had to go to someone else. I'll never forget him! He was and is the best!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Spencer is probably one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He's a little quirky, but genuinely cares and is extremely knowledgable. I was so impressed to hear him personally call me the day after a visit to check up on me!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag