You may also like

Rate Dr. Curtis E. Shinabarger

Dr. Curtis E. Shinabarger's Ratings

Dr. Shinabarger placed ear tubes in my son's ears when he was 2 years-old. He was absolutely wonderful with my son and family. He explained every detail of what we should expect from start of surgery to recovery. He explained to us our son might only have a ear infection maybe one or twice after tubes. We have only had ONE since the age of 2, compared to the SIX we had less than a 4 month period before tubes were placed. Our son is now 4 we couldn't ask for a better outcome with the ear tubes. Dr. Shinabarger has a wonderful personality and bedside manner especially with little children. Amazing job he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Shinabarger removed my 8 year old daughters tonsils and adenoids. He did a wonderful job! She had minimal pain and time to recover. I would say 48 hours at most. Having gone through this surgery myself at 10 years old and having a 2 week recovery time with excrutiating pain I can attest the surgeon makes all the difference. He used standard surgical procedure, no lasers. He had a great bedside manner and was thorough in his explanation and answering of our questions. He really put me and my daughter at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Dr. Shinabarger is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Shinabarger performed 2 surgeries on me in the time span of a month. He made me feel at ease and had the best bed side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr. Shinabarger is the BEST!! A wonderful sense of humor, a personable personality, and overall kind man who takes your concerns seriously. I would, without a doubt, recommend him to anyone requiring his type of speciality. He is a very caring doctor and he knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

He is great! Great bedside manner- put tubes in my 18 mo.sons ears April 3rd and he is greatly improved! Couldn't ask for a better ENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

He did some "debriding" (I think it's basically scraping off skin) on my nose. I had minor skin cancer removed and it left large holes where the previous doctor had done a terrible job of stiching. One year later, I can barely see the holes. He has a wonderful personality and I would definitely see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138349].votes_count ]]