Rate Dr. Curtis E. Shinabarger

Dr. Curtis E. Shinabarger's Ratings

Dr. Shinabarger removed my 8 year old daughters tonsils and adenoids. He did a wonderful job! She had minimal pain and time to recover. I would say 48 hours at most. Having gone through this surgery myself at 10 years old and having a 2 week recovery time with excrutiating pain I can attest the surgeon makes all the difference. He used standard surgical procedure, no lasers. He had a great bedside manner and was thorough in his explanation and answering of our questions. He really put me and my daughter at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Dr. Shinabarger is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Shinabarger performed 2 surgeries on me in the time span of a month. He made me feel at ease and had the best bed side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr. Shinabarger is the BEST!! A wonderful sense of humor, a personable personality, and overall kind man who takes your concerns seriously. I would, without a doubt, recommend him to anyone requiring his type of speciality. He is a very caring doctor and he knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

He is great! Great bedside manner- put tubes in my 18 mo.sons ears April 3rd and he is greatly improved! Couldn't ask for a better ENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

He did some "debriding" (I think it's basically scraping off skin) on my nose. I had minor skin cancer removed and it left large holes where the previous doctor had done a terrible job of stiching. One year later, I can barely see the holes. He has a wonderful personality and I would definitely see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2138349].votes_count ]]