Dr. Siggy Sigurdson

Rate Dr. Siggy Sigurdson

Dr. Siggy Sigurdson's Ratings

I went to him to have my retainer straightened...on the follow-up visit, his solution for improving the fix (my bottom front teeth weren't aligning correctly) was to fill them down...I left the office, never to return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Best dentist I have ever been to. I think nothing of driving from Winnipeg to Dauphin to see him. I had 2 bridges put in - a very long procedure, we survived. Don't know if this is harder on the dentist or patient. My teeth are great now. He is so gentle , knowlegeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Siggi your the best.I have been Siggies patient for 15 years, never any pain with needles. Always a great job. Tim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

I am in constant PAIN! I'm afraid to even see someone else now! He slipped with his drill and broke my eye tooth. I have a filling that doesn't even fill the gaping hole he drilled out! He filed my 2 bottom front teeth down claiming they were the reason my top 2 fillings broke after he fixed them several times. Before him I had those same fillings for 20 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I know 4 people people who have had fillings in the last few months who are in constant pain. One has had a root canal and 2 have had 1 recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Does very shoddy work, doesn't take the time to do it properly and casues more problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

I would recommend siggi to anyone, I was so afraid to go to a dentist (from my very first experience as a child with a bad dentist), siggi took all those fears away, love going to the dentist now, he's fixed my teeth, I have a cleaner smile, and does an awesome job with my son, he too loves siggi, thanks siggi for making my dentist trips so great for the past 9 years. You rock!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

wonderfull,empathetic,knowledgeable. Dr>Siggi was painless and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Siggi is great. My son has been going to him since he was 2 and fell and broke off his front tooth. Stump had to be pulled. My son is now 21 and he waits till he is home for holidays to see a dentist so he can see Siggi. He is also my dentist and I wouldn't want to ever have to go to someone else. Thanks Siggi you are the greatest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Mr. Sigurdson is one of, if not thee most most caring and understanding dentists I have ever encountered. His knowledge and professionalizum stands out second to none. A true Doctor in every sence of the word!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1779952].votes_count ]]