Rate Dr. Timothy Szozda

Dr. Timothy Szozda's Ratings

He has no understanding of any mental health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Szozda has been my doctor since I was young (I am now in my 30's). He and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The staff are understanding and helpful and take the time to get to know you. Dr. Szozda is incredibly knowledgeable. He is also the type of doctor who does not always rush to push chemical medicines into your body (depending upon the problem, of course). He has always taken his time during appointments and welcomes any and all questions about proposed treatments. I have never felt rushed, even if the waiting room is full. He truly is a special doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Amazing Doctor and Staff. Really CARE about their patients. Sometimes a bit late, because he takes the time to explain things and listen. Awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr Szozda has been my family physician for about 20 years. He cares deeply about his patients and will take the extra time to talk things through and make sure that I understand. He is very knowledgeable, but will pass me on to a specialist when he feels it is best for the my treatment. No ego. Just a nice, helpful guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Dr. Tim became our doctor when Dr. Austrup retired and we have never regretted staying with him. He has always been sensitive, caring, non judgmental and very competent. He is more than willing to refer when he thinks it is warranted. Linda and Aggie are super people and never make you feel like you are an interruption.I am so happy and so fortunate to have Dr. Tim looking after me and my loved ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2010

Best family doctor you could ever ask for. Never any problem getting in to see him unlike a lot of other doctors and he really does care about the problems you have. Anyone who has him is very lucky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

Dr. S set the bar extremely high when it comes to doctors. He is fantastic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Szozda has been my doctor for as long as I can remember. He is truly amazing! He actually cares about his patients unlike some doctors and he will not hesitate to spend some extra time with you to make sure all your questions are answered. He is AMAZING and I am extremely fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2009

Dr. Szozda, his wife, and Linda are the best! We are so fortunate to have our entire family under Dr. Szozda's care. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor's knowledge and patience. He explains things thoroughly in a way that we can understand. He is truly amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Szozda to anybody. I am 18, and he has been my doctor all my life. He is friendly but professional and is very easy to talk to. He has always taken care of the health problems I have faced with the utmost care. He is an excellent doctor for both adults and children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1780417].votes_count ]]