Dr. Michael D. Nathan

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Michael D. Nathan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1539149
16/09/11 5 3 5 5 He is a great pediatrician he is been my children doctors since born, I get appointments easy the wait is reasonable and the nurses always happy and nice. They go beyond to make my kids healthy thanks to u all :)
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1410288
08/04/11 4 4 5 5 Best Pediatrian! He is knowledgeable and does not over-medicate children. The wait time can be a bit tedious but well worth it.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1344811
24/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Nathan and his staff is the best. He was my pediatrician when i was a kid and now he is my children doctor. The wait isn't the greatest but you have to just figure out when is the best time to go. I did and I love it.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 394600
29/08/07 1 1 2 5 The support staff is horrible, waiting time can easily run into an hour,MD is good,but needs to take less appointments per day.  Respond
RID: 377389
01/08/07 4 3 5 5 He is a very genuine and kind doctor. I would definitely continue to take my children to him. His staff is wonderful as well.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 69339
11/12/06 1 3 5 The staff is great, especially the nurses.. he is somewhat helpful depending on the visit your there for.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000