Rate Dr. Wasim Ellahi

Dr. Wasim Ellahi's Ratings

The doctor was very rude and condescending. He did not listen to anything I said and was not helpful at all. He prescribed medicine that I could not take because I was breastfeeding despite the fact that I asked both him and his nurse if it was safe to take. He said that my symptoms were due to stress when in actuality I needed to have my gall bladder removed. I would never see this doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

Dr. Ellahi is very famous & Very well educated in the Gastro field, its been very lucky to have a doctor like Ellahi around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2010

Dr. Ellahi is weel deserved doctor, His knowledge well known in Gastroentrology

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Difficult to get into. Took 3 weeks to call me to schedule an appt after referral then another 2 weeks for office visit and then another 2-3 weeks for procedure. Did not feel like he listened to my symptoms or explained my condition very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621146].votes_count ]]