Dr. Matthew Ginzer

Rate Dr. Matthew Ginzer

Dr. Matthew Ginzer's Ratings

Our family have been seeing Dr. Ginzer for 12 years now and find him to be an excellent doctor! He always listens to our concerns no matter how small they may seem. Within in our family we have had some very serious illnesses and through all of these times Dr. Ginzer has always been very upfront and honest. We feel that we are very fortunate to have him looking out for our family. He truly is one of the best doctors we have ever had.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Been with him since he took over for Bieber and we LOVE him. Nevers lets you leave without having some answer or a referal to someone who might. Many times i have told him how i feel it should be delt with, if he doesnt agree he will step out and discuss it with the other Dr's in the office. Very knowlagable, friendly and easy to approach.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

We had Dr.Ginzer for walk in. He was super!! He was awsome with my daughter and very reassuring to me. So glad to have had him the 3 times we went in!

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Ginzer has been my doctor since took over Dr Bieber's patients and has been very thorough, caring and knowledgable. I've never had a better doctor and am in mid 50's. He definititely prefers that people make lifestyle changes than just give a prescription. Definitely recommend him.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Have been a patient of Dr Ginzer since he took over from Dr Bieber . He is by far the best doctor I have had in my life ( am in mid 70's ). An outstanding attitude and is someone who really tries and cares . Would be "lost" without him.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ginzer is a straight shooter. He tells it like it is and is thorough and objective. His no nonsense approach keeps me and my family on the right path to a healthy lifestyle. As someone else mentioned, he's not a pill pusher, and would rather see you make lifestyle changes before prescribing drugs.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Talk about an engaging doctor. Dr. Matt Ginzer was meant to do what he does. He really is a super guy.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Ginzer since he replaced Dr. Bieber years ago. He is professional, yet caring. His approach to medicine is common sense and understandable. A Doctor who cares for his patients and appears to love his work.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

A few years ago I fractured my thumb and as a result had many visits to the walk-in clinic. During one of these visits Dr. Ginzer looked after me. My previous family doctor (since birth) had just retired and I was looking for a new one. Just moments after meeting Dr. Ginzer I knew he was going to be my next family physician. Over the last couple years I have only seen him a few times but every time he is very professional, personable, caring, and knowledgeable. Dr. Ginzer is a top notch doctor and I feel so fortunate to be one of this patients.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

First class Doctor I have been a patient for many years and rates very high in my opinion. Great job and great staff

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag