Rate Dr. Matthew Ginzer

Dr. Matthew Ginzer's Ratings

He has been my doctor for many years, and I cannot imagine a more caring, considerate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Helpful and friendly. Down to earth. Takes his time. Definitely not in it to just revolve you in and out~!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Our family have been seeing Dr. Ginzer for 12 years now and find him to be an excellent doctor! He always listens to our concerns no matter how small they may seem. Within in our family we have had some very serious illnesses and through all of these times Dr. Ginzer has always been very upfront and honest. We feel that we are very fortunate to have him looking out for our family. He truly is one of the best doctors we have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Been with him since he took over for Bieber and we LOVE him. Nevers lets you leave without having some answer or a referal to someone who might. Many times i have told him how i feel it should be delt with, if he doesnt agree he will step out and discuss it with the other Dr's in the office. Very knowlagable, friendly and easy to approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

We had Dr.Ginzer for walk in. He was super!! He was awsome with my daughter and very reassuring to me. So glad to have had him the 3 times we went in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr Ginzer has been my doctor since took over Dr Bieber's patients and has been very thorough, caring and knowledgable. I've never had a better doctor and am in mid 50's. He definititely prefers that people make lifestyle changes than just give a prescription. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Have been a patient of Dr Ginzer since he took over from Dr Bieber . He is by far the best doctor I have had in my life ( am in mid 70's ). An outstanding attitude and is someone who really tries and cares . Would be "lost" without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Dr. Ginzer is a straight shooter. He tells it like it is and is thorough and objective. His no nonsense approach keeps me and my family on the right path to a healthy lifestyle. As someone else mentioned, he's not a pill pusher, and would rather see you make lifestyle changes before prescribing drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Talk about an engaging doctor. Dr. Matt Ginzer was meant to do what he does. He really is a super guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ginzer since he replaced Dr. Bieber years ago. He is professional, yet caring. His approach to medicine is common sense and understandable. A Doctor who cares for his patients and appears to love his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781288].votes_count ]]