Dr. Dion Davidson

Rate Dr. Dion Davidson

Dr. Dion Davidson's Ratings

Dr.Davidson was highly professional and provided fabulous care to my husband during emergency surgery and in the recovery time.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Davidson always gives me the time needed and answers questions clearing and in a manner that I can comprehend. I feel lucky that he is in my corner and feel confident with his recommendations. Even when he looks so tired, he still listens and never gets impatient. It's a good day when we get such kind and compassionate surgeon in the area.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Re my recent hernia operation:Quick diagnosis,everything was well explained,my options well explained and a great bedside manner and great work.Both he and his crew were exceptional.It's good to see some of the good ones are still around here

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

I had Dr Davidson for an emergency surgery Christmas Day, I came home the next day and would never had know that I was actually operated on. A fantastic highly skilled surgeon, and am very lucky to have him operate on me. Knowledgeable, courteous, a great bedside manner,we are lucky to have him on the staff at VRH.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr.Davidson saved my life approx.1yr. ago when it was discovered I had colon cancer and it had blocked the bowel.A wonderful Dr. and very knowledgeable. Do not know how he was able to do the surgery with the situation at the time.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgable, made me feel very comfortable about my surgery

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Davison was exteamly helpfull, genuinely caring and compasionite. I do belive we are very lucky to have him on staff at Valley Regional. Sometimes going to the doctor is the last thing you want to to. Especillialy for certain proceedures. Its makes it easier when you have someone like Dr. Davison

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr Davidson is one of the nicest doctors I've ever had, and I've had many in my 27 years. He is extremely kind and compassionate. Combine that with a great deal of skill and knowledge and you have one fantastic doctor. He is a breath of fresh air after dealing with many drs who have a poor bedside manner. Dr Davidson goes out of his way to make things a little better for his patients. He not only listens, but he actually hears you. He shows sympathy and understanding. He takes the time to say a kind word or two, give you a smile, or a pat on the shoulder when he knows you need it. He gives good constructive, timely feedback. He is quick to get onto things, ordering necessary tests and procedures. He does what's necessary as soon as possible. He takes precautions. He is good with follow-up. He is a very skilled surgeon. Rest assured, that if you have him has a dr, you are good hands. Also, his staff have always been very polite, helpful and compassionate.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2008 | flag

I found Dr. Davidson to be the most professional, caring and competent Doctor I have been treated by in my life. I would deffintely trust him. The VRH and the his patients are lucky to have such a great Doctor and person on the job!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2008 | flag

very pleased that Dr. Davidson did my husband vascular surgery. Very good doctor.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2007 | flag