Rate Dr. Dion Davidson

Dr. Dion Davidson's Ratings

Dr Davidson recently did an arterial bypass on my leg. He was very open in the pre op discussion, taking the time to ensure that all of our questions and concerns were addressed. He made time to see me every day in the hospital, personally changing the dressings on thevfirst dayto get a good look at the wounds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Sometimes Dr Davidson gets a bit behind but it is because he always gives me all the time I need to answer my questions and concerns and I assume he does the same for all his patients. He is able to explain complex issues in lay mans terms and that means so much to me. No matter how busy and tired he appears I always leave his office feeling well informed and cared for by both him and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr.Davidson was highly professional and provided fabulous care to my husband during emergency surgery and in the recovery time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

Dr Davidson always gives me the time needed and answers questions clearing and in a manner that I can comprehend. I feel lucky that he is in my corner and feel confident with his recommendations. Even when he looks so tired, he still listens and never gets impatient. It's a good day when we get such kind and compassionate surgeon in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Re my recent hernia operation:Quick diagnosis,everything was well explained,my options well explained and a great bedside manner and great work.Both he and his crew were exceptional.It's good to see some of the good ones are still around here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I had Dr Davidson for an emergency surgery Christmas Day, I came home the next day and would never had know that I was actually operated on. A fantastic highly skilled surgeon, and am very lucky to have him operate on me. Knowledgeable, courteous, a great bedside manner,we are lucky to have him on the staff at VRH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Dr.Davidson saved my life approx.1yr. ago when it was discovered I had colon cancer and it had blocked the bowel.A wonderful Dr. and very knowledgeable. Do not know how he was able to do the surgery with the situation at the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Very helpful and knowledgable, made me feel very comfortable about my surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr. Davison was exteamly helpfull, genuinely caring and compasionite. I do belive we are very lucky to have him on staff at Valley Regional. Sometimes going to the doctor is the last thing you want to to. Especillialy for certain proceedures. Its makes it easier when you have someone like Dr. Davison

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Dr Davidson is one of the nicest doctors I've ever had, and I've had many in my 27 years. He is extremely kind and compassionate. Combine that with a great deal of skill and knowledge and you have one fantastic doctor. He is a breath of fresh air after dealing with many drs who have a poor bedside manner. Dr Davidson goes out of his way to make things a little better for his patients. He not only listens, but he actually hears you. He shows sympathy and understanding. He takes the time to say a kind word or two, give you a smile, or a pat on the shoulder when he knows you need it. He gives good constructive, timely feedback. He is quick to get onto things, ordering necessary tests and procedures. He does what's necessary as soon as possible. He takes precautions. He is good with follow-up. He is a very skilled surgeon. Rest assured, that if you have him has a dr, you are good hands. Also, his staff have always been very polite, helpful and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1781468].votes_count ]]