Rate Dr. Julie A. Otten

Dr. Julie A. Otten's Ratings

I have been seeing Doctor Otten for 3 years. She listend to you when you are there in her office.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Otten for a long time and I can say she is an excellent doctor. She takes time with me, she's patient with me, and she always explains exactly what she's doing. I really like her and the way she treats her patients. She makes sure I understand why I feel like I do, how and what I need to do to help me feel better. I think Dr. Otten really is a doctor that found her calling.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

As a business professional I was originally apprehensive about seeing a psychiatrist regarding challenges I was experiencing. I chalked them up to stress at the office. When I finally decided enough was enough, I scheduled an appointment with Dr Otten and I can honestly say she has helped my quality of life improve dramatically. I was in denial of having adult ADD and was among those that perceived it as a made up condition. Boy was I ever wrong. Dr Otten's staff are very friendly and given Nebraska's sad view of Behavior Health, they are impacted by the volumes of people that need medical care. I would recommend Dr Otten as well as her husband. They are very caring people and do great work.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

DR Julie Otten is a wonderful doctor, I have many serious, complex problems, and she has helped me so very much. She has diagnosed my conditions, and worked with all of my medications, until we found what works for me. She listens to me, never makes me feel rushed, and really cares about her patient's, and that causes her to run behind, because she will not rush you out. I trust her! In the front office Patty is the only respectful, nice one, the rest can be very rude! So, if I need something or have a question , I will always ask for Patty only. I thank the Lord I found Dr Otten. I will always struggle with my conditions, but she is there to treat my conditions accordingly, and in a professional manner. Thank You Dr Otten/ Dr Severa, and *Patty(front office).

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

very kind and cares about her patients. Shows great compassion and is very knowledgeable.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

I have know Dr. Otten for over 10 years, and I work with many different clinics in different states for mental health. I am a registered pharmacist in ther area and I believe that she has always paid great attention to her patient's needs. She is compassionate and willing to work hard for her patients so they gain the best results.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Otten is very empathetic and understanding to the situation at hand and is willing to search for the right answer before starting a treatment program.

Submitted May 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Otten is an excellent doctor who has definitely made a big difference in my life.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable. She listened to everything I had to say and chose the right treatment for me.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Otten is a very good psychiatrist with a very reassuring and thorough "bedside manner." She takes her time and allows her patients to have plenty of input in regard to their issues.

Submitted July 18, 2010 | flag