Rate Dr. Stephen H. Paul

Dr. Stephen H. Paul's Ratings

Dr. Paul is the best specialist I've work with for gastro issues. He is an excellent physician AND he listens and works with the patient. He is open to trying things and often lets the patient decide from options he provides. The best thing about Dr. Paul is that HE returns patient calls himself, and he doesn't wait until the end of the day to do so. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else!

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr.Paul was very professional,with a wonderfull bedside manner,and takes time out of his busy shedule to answer questions,with the upmost honesty on your dx.My Husband had lots of symptoms,and led him to endoscopy doing and EGD,once results were in everything moved fast and smoothly,with Bisopsy showing Cancer.I would send anyone to Dr.Paul and his staff is wonderfull and professional also.Thanks to him his Cancer was found early.We are so Thankfull to have him on hubbies Dr. Team.Thankyou.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

I would hate to think I'd ever have to see anyone else.. he's WONDERFUL!! Gentle, caring.. he LISTENS.. he's concerned. An AWESOME doctor. Can't think of any higher word to praise him and what he does, but if I could, I would!! :)

Submitted June 11, 2011 | flag

I see this dr personally and work with him in the hospital and he is very knowledgeable and professional. His patients always feel comfortable with him and he frequently is able to cure/help his patients a great degree. Much better GI dr than the others in this area.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag