Rate Dr. Michael Milgrom

Dr. Michael Milgrom's Ratings

I wish I could rate milgrom lower. I have been to him twice now at care point and refuse to see him again. I thought maybe the first time he was just having a bad day. But no. He scoffs at any vitamin supplements you might take even if they are currently helping your problem. He grunts at any questions you ask or just doesn't say anything at all. He simply doesn't care. He sent me for incorrect examinations according to the hospital I went to and completely wasted my time. Get out of the medical field you old grumpy crackpot. Other docs at care point are really good in my experience. Stay away from milgrom at all costs. Even if it means a longer wait.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Horrible doctor. I refuse to see him again. Anytime I go to Care Point, I request to see either Dr Rose Sun or Dr John De couto. I don't care how long I have to wait. I will not see this dickhead Dr Milgrom ever. I like how they post the doctor schedules on the website

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Milgrom at the Carepoint clinic in New Westminster. He, for one thing, did not even bother to close the door of the examination room (I had to do it to preserve a sense of privacy). Not only was he rude and completely disinterested with my care, he did not take any vitals or any medical Hx, did not want to answer questions around my concerns. I insisted that he examine me, which he did very reluctantly. I do not understand how doctors such as him can stay in business.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

I loathe this man. Have had the displeasure of seeing him on more than one occasion. Hes arrogant, rude, abrasive. Refused to give me a requisition for electrolytes as the BP medication Im on has a high side effect of hyperkalemia. Said I didnt need it. Refused to give me a requisition for SELF PAY cholesterol even after I told him my family hx of CAD, including my 22y old brother who has high lipids. AND that I would pay for it. Told me I was young and I didnt have cholesterol. Then, After waiting for this pompous ass 1.5 hours in the walk in to get a prescrption renewal for Birth Control ( That he has given to me before in the past -- and That I have been on for 6years of my life) Said no, walked me back out to the waitroom and told the staff to put me in with the other doctor. The other doctor wasnt going to be in till 2 hours later. Why is this man allowed to practice?! carepoint newwest just lost a patient cuz of this swine.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Rude, unprofessional. Worse, when I was put in the "little room", there was a tongue depressor on the floor. I kicked it with my shoes, glad I did not touch it. He used a tongue depressor for my medical issue, just threw it in the general area of the garbage can. How on earth can Care Point keep this MD on staff? He is a disgrace to the medical profession. I believe that this Care Point office has other non caring MDs on staff.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Milgrom should get out of the business of healing people. He is very rude, abrasive, impolite, doesn't take any time to understand. He sneered at the fact that I see a naturopath as a health care provider. He said, If you choose to seek alternate help, you can afford to have these tests done yourself. If only my experience with doctors were better, I would save a lot of money. If only there were mandatory cameras in the doctor office, he might actually think twice before being a complete ass. He might actually be a human being.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

Perhaps Mr. Milgrom will read this and stay home the next time he's feeling annoyed at the prospect of dealing with patients that day. Terse, aloof, uncommunicative, and annoyed. Entering an examination room with a mask is another sign of missing bedside manners. I've seen vehicles get more respect from their mechanics. When you need to wait hours to see a Doctor (in Canada) of this calibre, it makes you want to wait even longer to see someone else.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Very rude and impatient. Didn't let me even describe the symptoms and made both of my kids cry while examining them. In some other countries he would probably got beaten for acting like that. I am never going to see him again. If you value your health, avoid this weird creature.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

An excellent doctor. He has been my GP for about 3 years now, and has always taken time to answer questions, discuss things and listen to what I think may be wrong. When I travelled to Asia earlier this year, he even gave me info as to where to contact an excellent doctor there(a friend he had studied with) if I should need one. If he doesn't know something, he is quick to admit it and refer you to a specialist who does know. Has a great sense of humour, and a great demeanor, but doesn't suffer stupidity, whiners, or time wasters lightly (or quietly) and I don't blame him one bit; it is a busy clinic and he just doesn't have the time to waste on nonsense. He is also my mom's doctor, and my wife's doctor and will be our child's doctor too. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone looking for a great doctor in New Westminster

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag