Rate Dr. Dominic Costabile

Dr. Dominic Costabile's Ratings

The doctor was very nice and did have an excellent bedside manner unfortunatley the staff is horrible. Results I was supposed to get within 5 days I did not receive for 2 1/2 weeks even though I repetedly called asking what was going on. I was always asked my name and birthday so they could find me on their computer. This happened evey time yet each time they always had to ask what test I was referring to and who my doctor was,l it was like I had never called before! I was then told they had the results and the doctor would review them and contact me. After days of this the staff then told me they had not gotten the results from the lab and they were checking on them. Finally after two weeks and numerous phone calls they actually called me for the first time with my results. Although I did like the doctor, I will not be returning to this office because of the poor customer service provided by the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

A turly awesome doctorwith great skills and bedside manner. highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621436].votes_count ]]