Rate Dr. Paul Tortoriello

Dr. Paul Tortoriello's Ratings

Being a medical professional myself I was very impressed at how thorough Dr. Paul is. I would highly recommend this physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2395993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Took time with me to answer all my questions about my daughter ADHD, very kind, calm, knowledgable! So happy we switched docs to dr. Paul. We ate very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Paul. His office is spotless, great staff, waited less than 10 minutes, and he is very caring and listens well. He is also very accurate in diagnosing when my kids are sick and what they are sick with, they always get well after seeing him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Paul really helped me to understand my sons condition. He took time to answer all my questions and concerns. And I can tell he really cares for children and understands what parents are going through when their kids get sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

He is a great doctor. Very caring and takes time to listen. My son loves him. Practice is a little big, so if you have an urgent issue you may not be seen by him. Haven't have any problems with the nurses either. Would recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Very caring and kind. His bedside manner is among the best...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621468].votes_count ]]