Rate Dr. Magdy Milad

Dr. Magdy Milad's Ratings

-Anna L
I can't thank Dr. Milad enough. He is a caring and meticulous doctor who took the time to understand my needs. I wish all my doctors were like him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Expert surgeon for women's health. Bedside manner was excellent. Even has a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2711792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Trust nobody else. Dr. Milad is the best gyn surgeon in Chicago!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2503683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Milad performed surgery for my fibroids and it was flawless. I had worked with other doctors previously who could not accomplish what he did. He is exceptional and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][621496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

THE BEST. I saw several other doctors before him who gave me the same option, hysterectomy. Dr. Milad took the time and reviewed about a dozen options. He did an amazing job at surgery and now I have a daughter, thanks to him!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][621495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Incredibly thorough, great bed-side manner, skilled surgeon. he operated on my this month and i was feeling great in a week. DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][621494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Such a wonderful and competent physician. He gave me so many more options to treat my fibroids. I decided to have surgery and he did it at Northwestern. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][621493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

I was apprehensive but Dr. Milad put me at ease. I had consulted with several other physicians before and Dr. Milad gave me options that I had never been given. I trusted him and have been very satisfied. It took me a while to see him but it was worth it!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][621492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

Professional,competent,caring,dedicated,with ability to listen and talk to his patients,very accurate in diagnosing,honest and reliable!God Bless Him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][621491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

Dr. Milad is such a great doctor! He is caring, empathetic and has an awesome bedside manner. He performed my laparoscopic assisted myomectomy and I feel so much better! He's a great doctor! Cannot recommend him enough!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][621490].votes_count ]]