Rate Dr. Magdy Milad

Dr. Magdy Milad's Ratings

Trust nobody else. Dr. Milad is the best gyn surgeon in Chicago!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Milad performed surgery for my fibroids and it was flawless. I had worked with other doctors previously who could not accomplish what he did. He is exceptional and I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

THE BEST. I saw several other doctors before him who gave me the same option, hysterectomy. Dr. Milad took the time and reviewed about a dozen options. He did an amazing job at surgery and now I have a daughter, thanks to him!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Incredibly thorough, great bed-side manner, skilled surgeon. he operated on my this month and i was feeling great in a week. DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Such a wonderful and competent physician. He gave me so many more options to treat my fibroids. I decided to have surgery and he did it at Northwestern. Highly recommended!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

I was apprehensive but Dr. Milad put me at ease. I had consulted with several other physicians before and Dr. Milad gave me options that I had never been given. I trusted him and have been very satisfied. It took me a while to see him but it was worth it!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag

Professional,competent,caring,dedicated,with ability to listen and talk to his patients,very accurate in diagnosing,honest and reliable!God Bless Him.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Milad is such a great doctor! He is caring, empathetic and has an awesome bedside manner. He performed my laparoscopic assisted myomectomy and I feel so much better! He's a great doctor! Cannot recommend him enough!!!

Submitted July 17, 2010 | flag

Nicest doctor I have ever seen. He is very professional and knows his business like no other. He has the nicest bed-side manner.. Our entire procedure was a great success just because of him. Highly knowledgeable and great confidence.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

I have seen 4 specialists before I found someone I can trust. Dr. Milad is competent, thorough and caring. I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. He operated on me and everything went quite smoothly. RECOMMENDED!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag