Rate Dr. James N. Edmonds

Dr. James N. Edmonds's Ratings

This was my first tooth extraction, an abscessed bottom wisdom tooth. Dr. Edmonds explained everything that would be happening and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. He was gentle and extracted the tooth painlessly and in no time at all. I followed his instructions and healing went incredibly well. I would highly recommend Dr. Edmonds and am very happy that he was recommended to me!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

did a grat job. very knowledgeable. would recommend to everyone

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Two years after surgery I am still struggling with cellulitus from the surgery. Dr. left part of impacted tooth in site and I had to pull it out with tweezers. Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Wouldn't recommemend him to my worst enemy

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

Awesome doctor,had my impacted wisdom teeth out with no problem! His staff was amazing and so was the anesthesiologist that he used. Would definitely go back!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2004 | flag