Dr. D. Goojha

Rate Dr. D. Goojha

Dr. D. Goojha's Ratings

He is very focused on the health of patients and takes time to explain treatments

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

He listens but doesn't write well what you tell him. Seems bit confused all the time. He has good at heart and do what you ask him to do(Whether to asks for refereal, note etc)

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

Went in set up file, came for an appointment the office did not have any file or faxes sent by the other doctor involved. They told me they did not want to clog their computer system. Will not go there again.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

When this gentleman left Spiritwood, SK after faithfully providing a quarter century of family medicine to this community, it lost a caring, competent, compassionate and ethical physician. Considered a personal friend by most of his patients & devoted to his family, Dr Goojha is a warm & generous man. Fluently bilingual in both Official Languages, engaging easily in conversation, this man has the soul of a poet and the patience of Job. At times, he can be quite liberal, although generally speaking, his nature is truly conservative. Hopefully, he is comfortable and at ease in his practice at Moose Jaw. Au revoir, Dev et a bientot!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

I think Dr. Goojha is a fantastic doctor, he cares so much about his patients, he takes time for you even when he's really busy, i just think he needs to get out of that horrible clinic and open up his own practice!

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

Fairly competent doctor although his downfall is treating pain. He is not good at that. He also does not listen closely and then writes down not exactly what you meant/said. He doesn't take your full history and write it down either, although few doctors do.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag

l was disappointed as l told him quite a bit of history of my self, l told him nandi was looking after my diabetis he was not listening he wouldn't give me birth control until l fasted for diabetis which was strange he did give me precription for leg cramps other results which was fine

Submitted Aug. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Goojha had been my doctor for awhile now and I absolutely love him. He has been with me every step of the way through my illness and I am getting better and better. He has a wonderful personality, he is polite, courteous and is always thorough. I leave there feeling better even before taking medications. I believe attitude is everything. You get what you give. Thumbs up!

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag

Dr. Goojha was the worst doctor I have ever been to. He could not diagnose me, and talk to me as though I was making my problem up. He did not listen to what I had to say and I had to make suggestions on possible a diagnose and treatment(with which he agreed on). I was very unimpressed with him and had to go to a different doctor to get diagnosed and treated.

Submitted May 30, 2007 | flag

very knowledgable, will descibe the right meds, and tests and referrals, very sharing tells you ways to help your self before going to the dr, only one problem l couldn't under stand what he is saying, need a nurse or something to explain or for him to write it,

Submitted May 14, 2007 | flag