You may also like

Rate Dr. Nabeel Jabri

Dr. Nabeel Jabri's Ratings

Went to him for thyroid cancer treatment and when i did the IRA treatment it took the hospital weeks to get a response on how much radioactive iodine to give me. I had to wait a half hour at the hospital because they still didn't have an answer. When they finally got one the dose he recommended was far to low. All of this pushed my treatment back 2 days. Because i couldn't be around my son i had sitters for him and he screwed it up. After i had the scans done he read the results in front of me then refused to discuss them with me and said i can read them online. Then told me i am doin lg everything i can to treat cancer and didn't have me schedule a follow up. You don't mess with cancer and he doesn't fight with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The staff has no respect for new patients. They work out of a very small office, and I guess that's the only way they are able to get away with this type of behavior.I even reluctantly held my tongue on reporting them to the doctor, and I'm sad to say I wish I had because I'm not even sure if he's aware of the conditions.they also kept providing me with medication when I'm positively sure that my medication had ran out so who's medication was I using?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][621825].votes_count ]]