Dr. Peter Manson

Dr. Peter Manson's Ratings

Great doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Our experience has shown Dr. Manson to be knowledgeable and professional. Sure his receptionist is a bit cold, but we are there for the doctor, not her. Anyone affected by her shouldn't take things too personally. Our longest wait time has been a half hour. He explains our daughter's growth to us every time and is helpful in our questions. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Absolutely spectacular Doctor and the office is well run. Clean and efficient. I have no complaints regarding this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Dr seems knowledgable, kind and proffesional although it is long waiting despite having sheduled appt, medical secretary is unpleasant and never greets people with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

Dr.Manson is friendly, but always rushes our appointments. His secretary is very rude, and never smiles. I am currently looking for another Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Manson is a very nice doctor, i really liked him and like how he was with my daughter as i was new mother. teh only thing is the receptionist is very rude on day and nice the nest but unfortunatly she more rude than nice. It is hard to get an appointment. It is a shame but i went to another doctor basically because of the receptionist. They do say first impression is everything, i would have stayed because i really liked the doctor but seh turned you off of wanting to go. If you are reading this Dr. Manson i would suggest you to get anohter secretary,i kow she has been there for years but sometimes it is good for a change. i am a secretary and i know how important it is to be welcoming to parents. It is a shame i left because of your secretary and not you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

boys have been with him for 18 years and I am freaking that we have to go adult. I am amazed at how the office functions, considering there is a terrible shortage of drs, the office is always packed and everyone things their child is more important than others. It seems that some people here have no idea of the scope of his work load and the receptionist and that they have children too. If you want him to spend more time with you, then be prepared to wait longer. Me, we are in and out, with a prepared list of symptons, knowing 1000% that if Dr thinks it is outside the run of the mill, he will refer to a specialist. Lorraine the receptionist juggles all the bookings, all the demanding parents, all you whiny kids that run wild in the office, and all the stupid phone questions. And no, I am not related to them I have just spent many hours observing the clientele that needs to grow up! Susie Young

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr.Manson is at times rushed but if you prepare your questions and ask, he'll ansewr with great knowledge. The wait depends - I have waited 40 mins but have aslo been taken the minute I enter the door - it all depends and that should be a given with any pediatrician. I can't complain as I have only waited on a few occasions. His receptionist may appear unpleasent but she is VERY helpful and nice when you make an effort to talk to her. Overall, I haven't had a bad experience with Dr. Manson. I am expecting my second and he will be the pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

Receptionist is very unpleasant, very short. Wait time varies from fast to very long wait. Seriously considering looking for new pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Dr. Manson is doctor to both of our sons and we feel lucky to have found him. He takes the time to listen to our concerns and communicates well. His receptionist is very competent. We highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1784661].votes_count ]]