You may also like

Rate Dr. James R Adams

Dr. James R Adams's Ratings

What a Doctor! He has taken care of me for several years now. Responds to calls, E-mails and often will make time to fit me or my kids in even if his day is booked full. I know few people that would take 2 month a year off and give back to others. I know few people that have spent so much time helping the youth in our community. His knowlede is amazing! He has taken time out to explain things to me, even when I am sure he is over booked. Probably what he has forgotten is mor than I ever knew. I only wish I could be 1/2 as knowlageable, 1/2 as kind 1/2 considerat because then I would be truly a great person. This man is truly a humble Christian physician. I gave him a only a 5 because I cannot give 10. Thank you Dr Adams. NM

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Just an A-One Doctor. Have been with Dr. Adams for over 18 yeas and have always been
impressed with his analysis of my condition. Very personable. Thanks Dr. Adams

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

It is hard not to like dr. Adams even though I feel he screwed me over after I went to see him to try and reduce my medication. I never said I was healed I just felt that the number of prescription I was getting could maybe be reduced. He prescribed me methadone and after coming home and reading about this medication I told him I would not take it. He never discussed it with me nor did he give me any options. Now that medication is on my record and because of it no matter what pain I am in I can't go to another doctor or hospital due to the humiliation of being connected with a drug with the reputation it has. I was the unfortunate recipient as dr. Adams had just gotten his licence to prescribe it. I read recently that this drug is no longer recommended for pain relief and I think it is because the withdrawal off of it is horrendous. I wish I had kept my mouth shut but I thought we would discuss a new plan of action but he said nothing and handed me the script. I now have no recourse and there are days where I do pray for relief. Dr. Adam had asked me to find another doctor since I didn't agree with his procedure. To date I have no other doctor. On the other hand he was amazing where my dad was concerned and one time when my sister had chest pains he opened his office to check her so she didn't have to wait at the hospital. What doctor does that...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2640996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Incredible, caring, knowledgeable, professional, consistently goes far and above the call of duty for his patients. Can I nominate him for Dr. Of the year, or decade?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

If there ever was a person that was concerned over your wellbeing, was trusting, and someone you have faith in regarding your own health. Dr. Jim has been our doctor for over thirty years. I have complete faith in him. I cannot see ANYONE saying anything negative about him as a person, and doctor. The world is a better place because of this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I have seen Dr.A for injuries for over 30 years and now will take my athletic kids to him for all of their injuries and check ups. He can sometimes come off as a bit condescending but that is not him, he is simply listeneing and asking questions and wants to get to the root of the issue quickly and efficiently . This is what I appreciate! He also often will give choices of treatment, many times 3 options. He has never let us down. My son was once injured on a weekend, I emailed him thinking Monday morning he would get it and contact me. He responded to my email and even asked if we wanted to meet him at his office on the Sunday!! He is dedicated to his job and his patients and that is truly admirable and we are greatful for him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

JIM HAS A PASSION FOR PEOPLE - HE GIVES SELFLESSLY - AS SEEN IN THIS WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL THIRD WORLD HOSPITALS, TO THE LOCAL FOOTBALL TEAMS AND BOXING GROUPS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

One of his staff members emailed me someone else's confidential test requisition forms when I asked for my own to be sent to me. I wasn't impressed. It made me wonder if my requisition went to someone else too. Dr. Adams is a good doctor but the staff in his office are clearly incompetent. Plus the one guy is a rude slob.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dr. Adams is by far the best GP out there. He is caring and compassionate to not only his patients, but to those less fortunate in Africa. I have had some medical issues over these last 4 years, and I really do not think I would have made it through if I did not have Dr. Adams. While not life threatening, the stress that I was experiencing would always be alleviated after a visit to his doctors office (I live in Edmonton), or through a quickly fired off email. If I ever have any questions or concerns regarding my medication or conditions, Dr. Adams promptly replies if not the same day, then for sure the next. I even received a reply from him on a weekend. Making appointments has never been easier, I can either do it online or by phone. I wish I could afford to donate to his volunteering in Africa, he truly makes a worlds difference. Hands down best Doctor. I wish everyone could receive the care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1785008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I was a patient 15yrs ago& he had no clue with what I was dealing with. I was screaming in pain & for help. My last appointment he said: "Get to know God, become more personable with him, let him take over, he'll fix everything!" A doctor should never say this to a patient. I would not refer anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1785007].votes_count ]]