Rate Dr. James R Adams

Dr. James R Adams's Ratings

Incredible, caring, knowledgeable, professional, consistently goes far and above the call of duty for his patients. Can I nominate him for Dr. Of the year, or decade?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

If there ever was a person that was concerned over your wellbeing, was trusting, and someone you have faith in regarding your own health. Dr. Jim has been our doctor for over thirty years. I have complete faith in him. I cannot see ANYONE saying anything negative about him as a person, and doctor. The world is a better place because of this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I have seen Dr.A for injuries for over 30 years and now will take my athletic kids to him for all of their injuries and check ups. He can sometimes come off as a bit condescending but that is not him, he is simply listeneing and asking questions and wants to get to the root of the issue quickly and efficiently . This is what I appreciate! He also often will give choices of treatment, many times 3 options. He has never let us down. My son was once injured on a weekend, I emailed him thinking Monday morning he would get it and contact me. He responded to my email and even asked if we wanted to meet him at his office on the Sunday!! He is dedicated to his job and his patients and that is truly admirable and we are greatful for him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

JIM HAS A PASSION FOR PEOPLE - HE GIVES SELFLESSLY - AS SEEN IN THIS WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL THIRD WORLD HOSPITALS, TO THE LOCAL FOOTBALL TEAMS AND BOXING GROUPS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

One of his staff members emailed me someone else's confidential test requisition forms when I asked for my own to be sent to me. I wasn't impressed. It made me wonder if my requisition went to someone else too. Dr. Adams is a good doctor but the staff in his office are clearly incompetent. Plus the one guy is a rude slob.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Dr. Adams is by far the best GP out there. He is caring and compassionate to not only his patients, but to those less fortunate in Africa. I have had some medical issues over these last 4 years, and I really do not think I would have made it through if I did not have Dr. Adams. While not life threatening, the stress that I was experiencing would always be alleviated after a visit to his doctors office (I live in Edmonton), or through a quickly fired off email. If I ever have any questions or concerns regarding my medication or conditions, Dr. Adams promptly replies if not the same day, then for sure the next. I even received a reply from him on a weekend. Making appointments has never been easier, I can either do it online or by phone. I wish I could afford to donate to his volunteering in Africa, he truly makes a worlds difference. Hands down best Doctor. I wish everyone could receive the care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1785008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I was a patient 15yrs ago& he had no clue with what I was dealing with. I was screaming in pain & for help. My last appointment he said: "Get to know God, become more personable with him, let him take over, he'll fix everything!" A doctor should never say this to a patient. I would not refer anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785007].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 31, 2013

Start to finish: The self check-in computer is great. (simple & quick). Mr. Receptionist, I'm sure Dr. Adams pays you enough to buy some new clothes, stop dressing like a slob. Take some que's from your boss. Dr. Adams is always dressed professionally. Dr. Adams is as good as it gets. Always on time, always joyfully receptive, and never stumped for an intelligent response. Always gives options where possible. Also, Being able to send a doctor an email for prescription refills is not only time saving for me, but for him and his office as well. Only change I could wish for is the availability of a replacement physician for the 6 weeks Dr. Adams spends on missions in Africa. 6 years of awesome results from this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

takes the time to discuss your ailments, lets you know what your options are. he is very polite and caring person. although he is very religious, he has never tried to push it on me. he seemed to be very knowledge, about any of my concerns, and i would recomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Dr.Adams is thorough,compassionate, effieient and personable. He really cares about his patients!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1785004].votes_count ]]