Dr. David Graham

Rate Dr. David Graham

Dr. David Graham's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Good doctor..but since joining the Family Health Team services are poor. Very difficult to get an appointment, usually booking appointments earliest is 2 weeks plus, staff overworked & miserable. Level of care has greatly decreased since Dr Graham joined the Family Health Team.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Graham has been my family doctor for more than 25 years. I have kept him as my doctor even after I moved to another city. When my parents were babysitting my son, he came down with an ear infection, and when the local clinic wouldn't look after him, my mom called Dr. Graham who came to examine him even though he was in the middle of painting his house on a Saturday morning. He is a truly great physician!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Graham is exceptional in his management of my illnesses, his advice, and his manner. I was originally diagnosed, by another doctor, as having Lupus and was given some heavy duty drugs. After some research of my own I believed that I did not have Lupus. I went to Dr. Graham and explained my situation. He did not tell me that I should listen to the specialist and that I should accept everything that particular doctor told me. Instead he believed what I was saying and we took each symptom individually and over time discovered the real problems. I was able to come off the heavy duty drugs and begin to move forward with the proper course of action. Since that time Dr. Graham has proved himself many times over to be a very caring, understanding man who really listens to his patients. As a woman, I am grateful to find a male doctor with these wonderful qualities.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

Dr.Graham has been my doctor for approximately 19 years. He has always been there for me and my family. Years ago he even saw me late in the evening in his office for severe abdominal pains. Alot of Doctors would not do that. he has gone out of his way for us on many occasions. He takes any complaints seriously, never makes you feel uncomfortable and sends you to any specialist he thinks can help. he is very busy and sometimes you feel he is in a rush, but he will answer any question you ask. I wonder if he realizes how much people appreciate it when he goes out of his way for you without expecting anything in return.

Submitted March 21, 2008 | flag

Dr.Grahams negligence almost killed me. I had throat cancer and went to him for two years about the pain and throat infections, asking him to send me to a specialist. He refused to. I was 16 when the pain began and by the time I was 18, I could not drink fluids due to aspiration, eating was difficult, breathing was very difficult and my voice was almost non-existent. When my mother finally convinced him to send me to a specialist, a cat scan was ordered and revealed that I had a stage 4 tumor of the larynx. As a result, I received a total laryngectomy surgery (the removal of the larynx, thyroid, lymph nodes, etc) and six weeks of chemo and radiation treatment. Due to his negligence, not only did I almost die, I also have to breathe through a permanent trachea in my neck and I am unable to speak, because I have no vocal chords. This will likely be my permanent condition for the remainder of my life.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag

has gone out of his way at times to help my family

Submitted Nov. 17, 2007 | flag

There is a sense that the doctor is concentrating on you and you alone when you are in his clinic room . Rarely is he interupted .

Submitted Nov. 13, 2007 | flag

I have had Dr. Grham as my doctor since 1985. I find him very personable & will often use common sense medical advice instead of a prescription. He is always interested in what I am doing & in my family. He was very concerned for me when I lost my Nephew 2 years ago.The staff is very friendly & helpfull. He will do house calls if required.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Graham should be nominated for an award.His skills are impressive and when unable to come up with the necessary knowledge he is insistent about sending you to another to find the solution to your problem. The only time I have found his beside manner lacking is when he is telling me something that I don't want to hear - weight, diet, wheatever. We should be thankful that he cares enough to be honest. Mel and Jan are awesome and are always to try to help out. Jan can work magic with an appointment schedule and Mel is always sound advice and an ear to listen.

Submitted May 21, 2007 | flag