Rate Dr. David P. Davis

Dr. David P. Davis's Ratings

His staff is very rude. I had an emergency dentist appointment right before my Dr. appointment because of a root canal. My whole top lip was 4 times it's normal size because if the infection and so I arrived 7 minutes after my sechudaled Dr's appointment [I mind you that there was no one else waiting behind me in the waiting room, or else I would of understood the rudeness] but the staff was very rude to me, even though I explained my situation. The lady that took my blood pressure jossled my arm around and when she took my temprature I had told her I had just gotten my tragus pierced [little flap thing on my ear] pierced and to please take my temp in the other ear, and she just said "It will only take a second" and litterly shoved the thermomature in my ear, causing my new piercing to bleed. Lets just say I have NEVER been back their sence.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Sadly, like the others have stated, I too, LOVED Dr. Davis, but his front office staff especially, made me feel very insignificant...as if I were a burden to them instead of one of the reasons they actually have a job in the first place. Dr. Davis himself is fantastic and very wise, very knowledgible, and compassionate...but the staff is unkind, unsympathetic and very impatient and downright rude and unfriendly. I'd love to return to Dr. Davis, but not with his current staff in place....he does have a great nurse though, "Patty" I think, other than her, they all need replaced!

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Davis but left because of his staff. They are rude (except Rose) and made me feel like I was wasting the doctor's time. They didn't explain anything and did not return calls in a timely fashion (like 3 days!)

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Davis is amazing. His staff is rude, slow to return calls and make you feel stupid.

Submitted June 28, 2008 | flag