Rate Dr. Ron Levine

Dr. Ron Levine's Ratings

I had my consultation with Dr. Ronald Levine last week. He was recommended by an acquaintance of mine and her breast look amazing. I was 10 minutes early for my appointment and I was seen right away after filling out some basic info. His office is not as nice as other offices but that didnt bother me. He is not even the most polish dresser either but he was professional. He was very straight forward which i appreciate. I asked him tons and tons of questions, and given that his consultation was free, I didnt feel rushed. We tried two sizes, bare in mind Im a transgender with no breast tissue whatsoever. He recommended 300 cc but the size was a little small for my taste, so I asked him the biggest he could do and he said maybe 410 cc which is what we settled on. He explained the different type of implants, but since I am so flat there was not much option which was understandable. I mentioned that I want a rounded look, a mix of fake and natural looking, have a volume on the higher part and a little bit of side boob. So he is ordering a different type of implant which is fuller than the regular implants used because he doesnt want me to have rippling, under the muscle, and the incision is on the crease of the breast which is the lower part. He ordered inspira which he said was a fuller one which I am excited about even if I am paying a little bit more. I am scheduled for next week tuesday (November 25). I will post another review after the surgery. Reviews are very helpful so I hope I can help others as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Levine and have a good feeling from my meeting. He wasn't the most polished dresser, which truth be told did make me feel a little uncomfortable, but here's what I did like:

- small unassuming office
- easy to access (he's two doors away - in comparison to some of those bigger showier practices with the bling)
- he seemed calm
- he seemed confident and relaxed
- he asked me about my history and shared with me all that he anticipated I'd want to know (he was dead on by the way)
- he cited statistics which seemed to shift some of my concerns (though i'm a little hesitant to trust all this because of course he'll site the literature in his favour...right?)
- and he's apparently been at this for 30 yrs. - herein lies the real experience

sooo.... I'm still on the fence - hoping to get this done sooner than later and doing my research.

Someone posted some thoughts around what to discuss...they mentioned:
- distance between breasts (great point. never thought of that)
- going too big (breasts looking like balloons)

Super helpful points. Any others people can share?

Thanks again everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I had my breast done by Dr Levine 4 days ago. I must say that this Dr is very knowledgable. On the day of my surgery he arrived on time and was very comforting as I was very nervous. His entire staff was super friendly. His facility where he performed my surgery was very clean and "upscaled". I would recommend this Dr to anyone who is thinking of doing a BA! I'm super happy with my results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had my breasts done twice w/Dr. Levine. The first time he asked me to do the surgery he recommended about 250cc, I wanted a full C and he gave me a small C (very flat chested at the time). Fast forward a few years, I had to get my breasts re-done, went to a DD w him again (due to returning customer's rates). The breasts look good however I wish I did more research on doctors as my under boob scars are pretty noticeable and I'm pretty insecure. I'm also Asian so I scar a lot easier and it fades really slow. Oh well, they look great under under clothing. They're also a bit far apart which I should of researched bit more about since I have a petite frame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I really wanted to share my testimony regarding my experience with Dr. R. Levine. 17yrs ago he did my breast implants and I absolutely loved them. They felt so natural and I've always received compliments on how well they were done. Now, many years later, I am thrilled that I can return to Dr. Levine's clinic to have them removed and do a breast lift. The confidents I feel in him and the staff in the clinic is beyond what I can say in this small rating site. Thank you to the entire team at Dr. Levine's clinic. Regards, Happy Latino

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

In Jan of 2004 I was recommended to see Dr. Levine by my girlfriend who had BA done by him which turned out great. When I went to see him, I simply asked to do what he did for my friend, small B cup, etc. I'm a very small frame, tall and slim woman; after giving birth to my daughter my natural breasts shrunk to pretty much nothing. Dr. Levine insisted I had a large C cup apparently my frame called for it, saline implant and above the muscle - BIG mistake. When the bandages came off I nearly fainted, I couldn't believe the results!! I looked like a woman with large balloons, totally unnatural and shocking to me.. even when the swelling went down, I never got used to them. I could feel the bag, my already stretched skin got even more more stretched, the rippling on the sides was getting worse with age.. Lesson learned-do your homework, consult with as many docs as you can, study the subject. Take charge and make sure to communicate your wishes to your doc so everyone is on the same page.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

I went to him in 2011 in redo a breast job done by dr a(at yonge and bloor) after a friendly punctual consult had the surgery at a clean wonderful facility, nice nurses was happy to see the dr was warm kind and surgery went well, i chose a bigger size this time because the excess skin once the other one is removed i figured, i chose silicone cohesive gel minimal pain for a week and two years later my breasts are still awesome. Thank u dr! also he teaches sometimes at university of toronto he is very reputable, i will go back for a breadt lift in 10 yrs see u soon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

I realize that the only good reviews about good treatment and successful procedures are from breast enhancement surgeries, which made him loads of money. I had a nightmare experience with this doctor, which I cannot disclose here. He is all about the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Not impressed with this doctor. I found him to be rude and unhelpful. I had surgery done with him a couple of years ago and I'm not happy with the results. My nipples are still numb, it's been 5 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785823].votes_count ]]