Rate Dr. Ron Levine

Dr. Ron Levine's Ratings

We have a son who is not mental illness and he went to Dr Levine for Breast implement . He did brests done on a mental boy without asking his parents orletter of pschiatrist. Even He asked our son to pay him cash not to charge him tax to make it easeyer for him to do it faster. He is a monster i never ever forgive him to do such things we going to make complain to college of physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had my breasts done twice w/Dr. Levine. The first time he asked me to do the surgery he recommended about 250cc, I wanted a full C and he gave me a small C (very flat chested at the time). Fast forward a few years, I had to get my breasts re-done, went to a DD w him again (due to returning customer's rates). The breasts look good however I wish I did more research on doctors as my under boob scars are pretty noticeable and I'm pretty insecure. I'm also Asian so I scar a lot easier and it fades really slow. Oh well, they look great under under clothing. They're also a bit far apart which I should of researched bit more about since I have a petite frame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I really wanted to share my testimony regarding my experience with Dr. R. Levine. 17yrs ago he did my breast implants and I absolutely loved them. They felt so natural and I've always received compliments on how well they were done. Now, many years later, I am thrilled that I can return to Dr. Levine's clinic to have them removed and do a breast lift. The confidents I feel in him and the staff in the clinic is beyond what I can say in this small rating site. Thank you to the entire team at Dr. Levine's clinic. Regards, Happy Latino

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

In Jan of 2004 I was recommended to see Dr. Levine by my girlfriend who had BA done by him which turned out great. When I went to see him, I simply asked to do what he did for my friend, small B cup, etc. I'm a very small frame, tall and slim woman; after giving birth to my daughter my natural breasts shrunk to pretty much nothing. Dr. Levine insisted I had a large C cup apparently my frame called for it, saline implant and above the muscle - BIG mistake. When the bandages came off I nearly fainted, I couldn't believe the results!! I looked like a woman with large balloons, totally unnatural and shocking to me.. even when the swelling went down, I never got used to them. I could feel the bag, my already stretched skin got even more more stretched, the rippling on the sides was getting worse with age.. Lesson learned-do your homework, consult with as many docs as you can, study the subject. Take charge and make sure to communicate your wishes to your doc so everyone is on the same page.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

I went to him in 2011 in redo a breast job done by dr a(at yonge and bloor) after a friendly punctual consult had the surgery at a clean wonderful facility, nice nurses was happy to see the dr was warm kind and surgery went well, i chose a bigger size this time because the excess skin once the other one is removed i figured, i chose silicone cohesive gel minimal pain for a week and two years later my breasts are still awesome. Thank u dr! also he teaches sometimes at university of toronto he is very reputable, i will go back for a breadt lift in 10 yrs see u soon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

I realize that the only good reviews about good treatment and successful procedures are from breast enhancement surgeries, which made him loads of money. I had a nightmare experience with this doctor, which I cannot disclose here. He is all about the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Not impressed with this doctor. I found him to be rude and unhelpful. I had surgery done with him a couple of years ago and I'm not happy with the results. My nipples are still numb, it's been 5 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I stumbled upon Dr.Levine by chance,as I had an enquiry about some tattoos that were not laser removable. As well as this, I had several other procedures done by another top Plastic surgeon and one that turned out pretty badly. I therefore thought it was time to look somewhere else. I have been nothing but thoroughly impressed by the level of care I have received from Dr Levine and his staff. If you have questions or any concerns, they are answered promptly and without delay which shows their level of commitment to patients. He spent a long time with me explaining everything and was extremely good about follow-up care. As far as breast augmentation goes, you'll have a hard time finding a better surgeon....he did a far better job than my previous surgeon who, on that note, did not give me the results I wanted and charged alot more. My breasts look phenomenal and I plan on going back to him again...and referring him to others. My only regret is not going to him in the first place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

It's been a year since my breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Levine & results look great (& reportedly feel great too!) I am a professional and just finished breast-feeding so needed to fill lose tissue. I saw 4 doctors in total; Dr. Levine was the first and he was admittedly 30 minutes late but fresh from the hospital so excused(although, oddly carrying a large, black garbage bag). As far as immediate first impressions I thought - what the... - but he was so thorough and sweet on the first consult. He educated me on the positives of gel verus saline as far as natural feel and he was right despite my initial preference. I saw 3 more top-rated doctors in Toronto and they had their admins & fancy offices trying to sell but I couldn't shake the feeling Dr. Levine was the right choice. Re: Scars - I too take a very loooong time to heal even from even a little scrap. Post-surgery, 1 year and a month later and my scars are almost invisble pink lines and improving with Bio-Oil. He's the best for BA's!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785821].votes_count ]]