Rate Dr. David P. Cohen

Dr. David P. Cohen's Ratings

Dr Cohen is the most passionate, knowledgable and responsive Doctor. He spends the time with you explaining the issues you have and I have not seen any other doctors like Dr Cohen who respond to their patient promptly and personally. I got 2 surgical procedures done by him and IUI and was successful getting pregnant. Definetly recommend him. Also I never had to wait for my appointment he was prompt on time. Gary and Josephine the staff members are also very nice.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Cohen. I love Gail and Maria and Gary. I wish I had more time with Dr. Cohen, but I know he makes all my decisions behind the scenes.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Aside from the first initial consultation, I barely saw Dr. Cohen let alone able to speak with him. He was not very gentle with any procedure, almost seemed completely untrained in ob/gyn. I had an HSG done by him, and it was the most horrific painful experience I ever had. I had another one done from my current doctor, and it was painless. I would not recommend him for fertility.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr Cohen and his staff are very professional.He perfomed a polypectomy a month ago and the surgery was a great success. I feel fine the day after the surgery, no pain. I was able to go back to my yoga classes a week after and the best part is that I did not suffer those terrible cramps on my last period. Thanks Dr. Cohen.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

We have been seeing dr. Cohen for 2 years. I was sent to him bc he was the best dr in the area. I've had 5 surgeries now w him. He is the most compassionate, knowledgeable dr i've ever meet. He has never once told us to give up& adopt, he keeps our hope of children alive even though all the test/surgeries. I'm one of his most challenging patients by far hints all the surgeries. The office staff isn't the friendliest. However nurse Gail is awesome. They need to get Erica & Nicole back! If dr cohen isn't 5 minutes early for his apt he is apologizing. I have never once had a problem w him being late. Im use to waiting over an hour in other doctors offices to see the dr. But never in dr cohen office have I've ever waited over ten minutes

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Love the staff. I love that Dr. Cohen is funny and smart and cares about what yout hink.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

I don’t like his attitude. We went to him want him to help us fix problem of my uterine. He discussed adoption with us every time. Come on, we will think about adoption if we couldn’t get pregnant in the future, however, you are the infertility doctor, you are not the adoption agent. If we want adoption right now, why I come to you? I agree The staff was not very friendly. Just hope his surgery techniques are good and if his techniques are good, his attitude and staff are not big deal.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

He was not interested to help me. He did IUI with sperm count of my husband = only 2 million without even telling me that sperm count was so low. Generally in the Chicago University Hospital patient does not have her owh doctor because the procedure is determined by the doctor who is in the office on the day you have a blood test... Staff was not very friendly nor accurate with the exception of the ultrasound technicians who were nice and fast.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

He was our infertility specialist for several years. We never did carry a baby to term, but not for lack of trying on his part. He is smart, compasionate and dedicated.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Cohen for over 10 years. He has performed 2 surgical procedures related to my reproductive issues. He is the BEST Oby/Gyn in world!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag