Rate Dr. John J. Fernandez

Dr. John J. Fernandez's Ratings

Simply, the BEST! His PA-Jocelyn is not far behind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Best doctor i ever saw . this doctor you can trust. he will explain to you everything you need to know about your injury and his staff is A+ and his PA is A+ my previous Dr could not find my problem , that change when i visit Dr Fernandez .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Good results with carpal tunnel surgery. Willing to spend as much time with me as needed. His medical assistant is excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Dr. Fernandez is the best Dr. I have ever met in my long medical saga. He is compassionate, skillful and literally saved my legs. I have been able to reach him on holidays and virtually whenever I was going through a medical crisis. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

HE WAS VERY GOOD . I ASKED IF I COULD SEE AND EVERYNOW AND THEN HE WOULD EXPLAIN AND SHOW ME. I LIKE HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622140].votes_count ]]