Rate Dr. Lee MacAllister

Dr. Lee MacAllister's Ratings

Only used the activator on me. Every time click click click. It did nothing. I have had great chiropractors that really helped me but I was hoping to find one closer to home. I wonder if he even knows how to do manual manipulation. If Dr. MacAllister is the only chiropractor you see the placebo effect will give you results not the chiropractic work unfortunately. Very nice man but anyone can click an activator .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

After living in several cities and trying different chiropractors I find dr. Macallister to be the most effective. Formerly I did not appreciate the activator method but at that time had nothing else to compare it to. After going back to him on a visit home, the rapid results I experienced with the activator totally convinced me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

My last resort for back pain. after many methods and gimmicks i find this is the only thing that works. (I have scolosis.)He is always available, open on weekends. Patient and listens to your problems. would reccommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2010

Dr. MacAllister helped get my back returned to good shape after I injured in doing yard work. His mannerism was good. I didn't feel that the activator was as effective as manual manipulation which I was accustomed to, but, I think with the injury I had done to my back, manual manipulation would have been excruciatingly painful. I would recommend him to someone in need of Chiro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Very dependent on the activator which was not successful on certain body adjustments. Short term relief and sometimes forgot what treatment was needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2007

I found him to be a good chiro. dr even though he only used the activator it sure worked on me,for pain relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2007

He's done more good for me than anyone else I have ever tried.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2007

Uses the activator, which I like, but no matter what the problem he 'clicks' your back and out you go. Same old same old no matter what your need. Also, there is no communication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1786469].votes_count ]]