You may also like

Rate Dr. Pat Harris

Dr. Pat Harris's Ratings

To sum it up my experience with Pat Harris can be described in one word "unprofessional". Has anyone noticed that she has 2 rating profiles the other under Patricia Harris? I can not imagine who is writing any of the positive reviews for her perhaps she is writing them herself or paying people to write them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2804914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

she'd been my physician for the last 6 years. I have enjoyed my time with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I went to Dr Harris on a referral from my own Doctor. I realize that all Doctors are very busy, but i have never come across such a rude person. She didn't introduce herself, but started with questions and plainly stated and really didn't give me any clear answers. I was very disappointed with her in general and if i have to go back to her, I will, but it will be with great regret.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

dr harris has the most outspoken and horrable bed side manner she gives you false hope and does not mince her words i am not impressed said larry had 3 to 7 years if he took the treatmeants but he actually died within 3 months of starting treatments started radiation nov 18 2014 then chemo dec 6 2014 and passed away jan 21 2015 i am not impressed with her nasty personality

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr. Harris May not treat your soul, but she is the best at treating your body. I don't see her for conversation but for treatment. For that she is great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I don't understand why there are so negative ratings!! My mom is 83 and was diagnosed with breast/bone marrow cancer. Dr Harris has been wonderful. She is treating her and my mom is doing pretty good considering. So hats off to this fantastic doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr Harris is a very busy Dr and even with saying that has always had time to answer any questions you may have .My husband has had cancer twice and the prostate Dr he had was very personal but personally I did not like him what so ever ,thought he was a very poor at his job ,and we had DR Harris one year later for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and it was like a relief I knew we where in good hands .Now she treats me for a blood disorder which is minor compared to some of her patients and when she rushes in to tell me if I am good to go for a few more months I dont expect her to sit and chat with me and frankly when she has anything to say in passing with me it is usually quite funny .Thank you Dr Harris

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

How it is that Dr. Harris is still practicing medicine is beyond me. Perhaps it is because patients seldom file complaints against doctors as we are too busy being sick to take on such a battle.Despite all the bad reviews and warnings from others I still had a shred of hope and trust that as a doctor her intent is to do her job to help/treat patients to the best of her ability. I could care less about bedside manner but what I do expect is competency and honesty and not to be judged and blamed for being sick. There is something very sinister about a doctor who treats a patient in such a way and I am thankful that I now have doctors that are able to help me. For those reading this if you are as sick as I am I can imagine that you too are clinging onto hope and I pray that your visit goes better than it did for me and so many others. I would suggest while you are waiting to see her that you request a referral to another hematologist just in case as the wait lists can be long.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2454876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

After reading some of the comments on here about Dr. Harris I was a little worried going into my appointment with her so I wanted to comment on my experience. I actually found her to be very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. She does speak very quickly so be prepared to listen the minute she walks in the door. She also uses a lot of medical terminology so you may need to ask questions if you are not up to speed on some of the medical terms. Other than that I thought she was great. I had a bone marrow aspiration done and she was very kind and supportive during this uncomfortable procedure. (It was not as painful as I anticipated either!) If I had an elderly parent or loved one going to see her I would probably want someone else to go with them to take notes because she is very quick and direct but other than that no concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1786887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Don't know why she comes highly regarded. If your under the age of 25 with cancer, she'll help you. If your over that age, forget it and make your funeral arrangements. My dad had cancer and got sick and was aditted to hospital, she came by and said point blank to his and my mom's face "there's nothing we can do, do you want to put on life-support near the end", and we never saw or heard from her again, even after repeated calls by me and my cousin who wanted some questions answered, like is it cancer that he's dying from or a complication thereof. We got nothing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1786886].votes_count ]]