Rate Dr. Stan P. Lelek

Dr. Stan P. Lelek's Ratings

Dr. Lelek (Stan) is one of the best psych-Ds in this area! He is kind, funny, patient (to a point!), and he gets results! He has helped me through many a crisis. He uses behavior modification, and @ least w/ me, if I don't do his 'homework'-put it this way. He fired me once. I came back w/ tail between my legs, and he was RIGHT! My life has improved 200% by doing what this man has suggested. He's a gd. listener, a great person, tells silly jokes, and is always there for you! If you or a loved one needs emotional/mental help, please--don't walk, run to this man! And, do what he says, because he knows what he's talking about!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I am very thankful that I was transfered to see Stan. He is very knowledgable in the areas of need that I have. He may have a bit of a rough awsteer but he IS so very caring of his patients and truely doesn't want then to suffer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Dr Lelak has always been very helpful to me. He also has a great sense of humor so that helps to lighten things up and gives you a more positive outlook on things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622390].votes_count ]]